Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 6-3-0 PTB Feedback

Demand offerings are a joke

TeleportingTurkeyTeleportingTurkey Member Posts: 270
edited September 27 in 6-3-0 PTB Feedback

They have higher rarity, basically demand you to 4k (excluding rare scenarios where a few survivors escape and abandon their teammates) and gives much less bloodpoints than regular +100% offerings.

The best demand offering demands you to 4k and rewards you with 20k bloodpoints, while a yellow rarity survivor pudding will grant just as much if not up to double amount of that reward as long as you play a regular match that doesn't end too fast.

Why do you feel the need to implement such useless things like that, BHVR? And not only that, but you also take away mori ability from perks and said offerings justifying that by a terrible excuse that instantly falls apart thanks to killers like Sadako or Executioner

Comments

• CrowmanCrowman Member Posts: 5,991

While I do think these addons need buffs, I do want to state that the BP bonus is added to your score at the end of the trial. Meaning that if survivors used a BPS or there's a bloodpoint event, the 20K is gets added to the multiplier.

• TeleportingTurkeyTeleportingTurkey Member Posts: 270

That would've made it worth it if old BBQ still existed, but as of now, you can't really rely on people bringing in shared 100% offerings.

• SeraphorSeraphor Member Posts: 5,191

Catch 22. If they give the Ebony Mori offering a higher reward, they basically force killers to 4K, and the only way to guarantee that is to tunnel 2 and slug 2, which is exactly what survivors don't want.

• kisfenkinkisfenkin Member Posts: 501

The changes will stop the slugging from being viable, so it is not a catch 22. The only way that you will get away with slugging is if the survivors give up. Once they can pick themselves up there will be a lot less of that, so you get AT MOST 45 seconds to find the last survivor. Chase alone can take longer than that, so you are meant to hook/kill the third and then go for the 4k by racing to the hatch.

I agree that the old Mori Offerings need a better change than the one they suggested. I suggested 100k for the yellow, 200k for the green, and 300k for the iridescent. I am not joking. If they don't want them to be trash they need to make it worth the chance that you will get the lucky Mori, winning the race to the hatch is all luck based when you can't slug.

The alternative is to just scrap them, and I like that option more. Delete them from the game and refund our blood. I don't want to level a single killer blood web and be forced to buy trash that is worthless.

• SeraphorSeraphor Member Posts: 5,191
    edited September 27

I don't think you understood me.

If a killer brings an Ebony Mori offering, they have to slug for the 4K. Anything else will result in a completely wasted offering and throwing away at least 20,000 BP.

In order to do this, they can tunnel out two survivors (remember tunnelling is unfun) then slug (unfun) the third and down the fourth. This will still be more than possible even with basekit Unbreakable. The only problem is that it will drag out the end of the game even longer as the killer repeatedly smacks down the slugs until they get them both down at the same time. The killer just needs to search for the last survivor in 45s phases. This will make for an incredibly boring end game, and may well last even longer than the 4 minute bleedout timer. You won't be able to get any gens done in this time, so it's a stalemate unless as you say, the survivors just give up.

• FeryGENFeryGEN Member Posts: 500

Is it possible to score 10k in the Sacrifice category on PTB?