Home Discussions General Discussions
We're making some changes thanks to the feedback received from the PTB. For more details, click here.

If you could create your own DBD event, what would it be?

124»

Comments

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 3,998
    Add plants back, pick 2 plants to create the serum and be able to leave the contagion zone on a special event exclusive map (lab). If you don't cure yourself then when you enter the exit gates you will get sprayed by the entity and die. 
    Lab map could be a lerys map and be added later after event drops. I gave this event idea a little RE feel just because it's really original and simple.
  • PirscherPirscher Member Posts: 389

I dont know what kind of event, but I know what kind of reward would be cool:

Undead skins that are exclusive like legacy.

For example, the survivor obtains a skin in their default outfit where they look like a zombie and are rotting.

For killers it could be the same that they are rotting or maybe the opposite. Opposite for example as in the Hag has normal skin again or looks like a little bit human-like

• GiddawidGiddawid Member Posts: 102

I just wanted to say how amazing this participation has been <3 You guys are dedicated, creative wizards and I'm very proud of you all

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,398
    Giddawid said:

I just wanted to say how amazing this participation has been <3 You guys are dedicated, creative wizards and I'm very proud of you all

<3
  • DreamnomadDreamnomad Member Posts: 2,674

I would like to refer you to an Alternate Game Mode thread I've put together. There is plenty of inspiration to choose from here:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/17700/alternate-game-modes/p1?new=1

• MaxiferPriestMaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189

@Giddawid said:
    Hey everyone! It's been really insightful reading your comments on the Moonrise event. Some of you have loved it, others believe it could be improved in the future. I'm sure we'll have a survey so you guys can discuss that at length for us. What I'm interested to know is, if you could create your own DBD event, what would it be? Would it have it's own new map? Would it require items? Let us know <3

Gid

it would be so the survivors need to find gas to start working on a gen. a 2nd [BAD WORD] objective that would prevent gen rush. will this ever happen? i wish i could be confident but i'm not so i'm slowly but surly going away from DBD, even tho i loved this game, but the last even showed the real problem that is gen rush and ofc nothing is gonna get done about it. maybe a new perk which is stupid!

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,920

The only thing for an event I got is where there spawns a large spotlight on all maps and it's up to the survivors to find parts and repair it. Installing a part grants the installer points and completing the spotlight rewards all survivors remaining with a bunch of points. Killers would obviously get a dose of points if the spotlight remains dysfunctional at the trial's end but I am not sure of other ways killers could get points.

The amount of parts necessary to repair the spotlight can be increased through event offerings, plus offering a bloodpoint reward for successfully installing/repairing the spotlight.

A repaired spotlight would increase the light level of a map to that of the old "brightest moonlight" offering.

• BACKSTABBERBACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited February 2019

Event named: shoot it!

One with special items in the x3 chests:

• molotov (killer gets cooked and stunned for several seconds)
    • bomb (surv got wounded)
    • megabomb (surv got deep wounded)
    • american football helmet (got an extra hit to be received)
    • baseball bat (can stun the killer, broken after 1 use)
    • broken shotgun (x2 survs can craft both pieces and shoot killer causing stun of 12 seconds, then can hook the killer and match ends, there is no other way to end the match, no gens, no hatch, no exit gates)
  • Mr_BlackMr_Black Member Posts: 93

An event where all players travel at 400% speed!
    It would be insanity!

• Mr_BlackMr_Black Member Posts: 93

Or a mode where it's 4 killers vs 16 survivors on a massive map and with 20 gens to do! There will be 3 exits...

• redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    How about a killer and survivor spresific event challenges to earn points for a token but to make it a challenge u have to play with each character on both sides to get them all (the ones you have unlocked if u don't have full then u can do the same but in random characters)
  • XavierBoah17XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    An event were the killer and survivior can use the offering to randomize perks and their killer and add ons. Using this grants x3 bloodpoints for kills and x2 overall bloodpoints. Survivior gets the same thing, gets x3 for escaping and overall x2 for all actions. Killer has a 100% chance of getting either Ruin, Thanophobia, or Huntresses Lullaby to combat Gen progression. Its possible to have all of these. This event would be called Entity's Mind Game.
  • inutileminutilem Member Posts: 33
    edited February 2019

Only thing I didn't like about moonrise event was how the killers could eliminate the Vessels when getting a red envelope when you are at level 50 cost so much. And the BP bonus rewarded for destroying/carrying a vessel felt not rewarding enough compared to past events. Everything else was fine. Now, I wouldn't know of what kind of event to come up with exactly, but I do have a desire for a method of it being carried out in mind. I would like the killers to be given a separate event target from the survivor's event target with the BP bonus reward being very high. The event targets for survivor would not have to do with gens and killer event targets would not have to do with hooks. With it this way, I feel that players can just have the choice of playing for easy high BP gains vs playing for rank gain or even try and go for both.

• BBQ event part 2