We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

PERK TO CARRY TWO ITENS

WE NEED IN THIS GANE A PERK RO CARRY MOTE THAN ONE ITEM. What you think?

Comments

  • TarveshTarvesh Member Posts: 432
    No thanks. A team full of single item carries can already troll a killer. Double items? You’d never see another killer in the game.
  • JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 547

    Simple answer: NO

  • fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

    One item is enough.

  • CymerCymer Member Posts: 808
    All the animations would need to be redone and how would you balance such a thing? Just imagine 8 toolboxes on a gen!

  • TarveshTarvesh Member Posts: 432
    edited February 12
    Cymer said:
    All the animations would need to be redone and how would you balance such a thing? Just imagine 8 toolboxes on a gen!

    What gen? Gens don’t exist in such games.
  • Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 617
    I’m in favor of having a perk that lets a survivor bring two items with them when they escape. Bringing multiple items into a trial per survivor would be broken.
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 4,197

    @Kind_Lemon said:
    I’m in favor of having a perk that lets a survivor bring two items with them when they escape. Bringing multiple items into a trial per survivor would be broken.

    Okay like the "pocket" item that you cannot use during a trial but you can escape with would be reasonable.
    But it would have to do something else. It would be weak otherwise

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    Just no because imagine a BNP TB/Insta Heal Medkit combo or any other maddening combo it'd be super difficult for even the best killers to cope.

  • Mr_MyersMr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    powerbats said:

    Just no because imagine a BNP TB/Insta Heal Medkit combo or any other maddening combo it'd be super difficult for even the best killers to cope.

    BNPs are flaming garbage at this time. Double syringes is cancer
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    @Mr_Myers said:
    powerbats said:

    Just no because imagine a BNP TB/Insta Heal Medkit combo or any other maddening combo it'd be super difficult for even the best killers to cope.

    BNPs are flaming garbage at this time. Double syringes is cancer

    Well imagine you get someone who can hit those skill checks consistently and carries one and an insta heal meadkit. Their duo or w/e partner stands next to them carrying another of the same and simply has the other BNP equipped TB on the ground.

  • Mr_MyersMr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    powerbats said:

    @Mr_Myers said:
    powerbats said:

    Just no because imagine a BNP TB/Insta Heal Medkit combo or any other maddening combo it'd be super difficult for even the best killers to cope.

    BNPs are flaming garbage at this time. Double syringes is cancer

    Well imagine you get someone who can hit those skill checks consistently and carries one and an insta heal meadkit. Their duo or w/e partner stands next to them carrying another of the same and simply has the other BNP equipped TB on the ground.

    Well they just rushed 1 gen with items, now it's gone
Sign In or Register to comment.