Home Discussions General Discussions

if every killer had a battle to the death who would be the last one standing and why?

13»

Comments

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

mike 100%

• shanks3042shanks3042 Member Posts: 163

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    friendlykillermain said:

personally i dont see the shape having much of a problem but legion have numbers on their team so its all up to interpretation

The wraith because he'd just cloak and hide until everyone killed each other for the most part lol

Then it would be a death-battle between freddy and wraith... maybe he will never uncloak and if freddy can't see him he will not be able to pull him into the dream world... never ending battle xD

• TatsuiChiyoTatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 255
    Freddy. He'd just stand around, laugh while everyone killed each other, and than pull the tired and injured last killer in...

Only to be effortlessly beaten since he doesn't have his reality warper powers.
  • NoodleLegsNoodleLegs Member Posts: 323
    I love this thread (except for the argueers... that's not a word, arguement? oh f**k it) and personally, I love all the killers. I do. Not Clown *cough*.

So! Evan can snap Philip's legs in half, so while he's crawling around, Amanda can put a RBT on him or smth while Michael's in the trees using his stalk power, or... whatever. But Michael will know everyone's position bc of his silence... as long as no one would look up. Even then, Michael's literally the horror version of Deadpool and Wolverine so. Lisa can also get snapped in half pretty quick, Herman would be the one idiot who tries to be stealthy but isn't. Rin's literally a ghost, so unless you call Sam ans Dean, sorry babe, you just might lose. And Amanda's dead too??? Isn't she??? I think she is??? So like... Michael, Rin, Amanda, and Freddy are the only ones alive?? Legion had a good run (hah) but they die, maybe they die holding eachother and Susie's singing "you are my sunshine... my only sunshine..." maybe, just maybe, but also Evan dies bc you can't beat Michael unless you're already dead *insert that one picture of the guy pointing at his head* and as much as I love her, Anna's gone too. So... Yeah? Idk.. I'm pretty sure Amanda's technically dead.
  • EvelineEveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Daddy Myers. :3
  • PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 6,404
    edited February 2019
    Well the nurse doesn't stand, she floats, so we can rule her out.

If we're talking two hits to a down like a survivor, huntress for sure. She can take the others out from a distance before they can hit her. The rest are all melee based.

That's assuming the Entity would let them die, of course.
  • UwUUwU Member Posts: 50

Cannibal, he could just one hit them all.

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,583
    Mechanically Huntress. Lore wise though, Freddy or Michael are shown to be outright incapable of dying in their own ways. 
  • HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Freddy because he's the only Killer in the bunch that is immortal and the Dream World is his own domain so he has all the power.

Unless you're talking purely what abilities they have in-game. In that case, possibly Legion because they can bleed everyone out while they are fighting each other and don't have time to Mend themselves.

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 1,605
    fcc2014 said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    friendlykillermain said:

personally i dont see the shape having much of a problem but legion have numbers on their team so its all up to interpretation

The wraith because he'd just cloak and hide until everyone killed each other for the most part lol

The Wraith would step in one of Trappers traps or get hit by one of Huntress's wild hatchet throws when Legion, Hag, or Amanda ducks.

Huntress throws hatchet at hag just as she's placing a trap, meanwhile Wraith stares in horror as the hatchet heads right for his crotch.
  • No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    edited February 2019

Legion because they can’t actually be classified as “Killers” since they never kill anyone, so they don’t get included in the fight.

• redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    People people this has already been done barring pig bubba and everyone past huntress the winners was Freddy nurse and huntress by working as a team to tag team the rest