2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

Being 30 sucks

MhhBurgersMhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,530

So I turned 30 and most of my friends are in the family man age right now.

How come everybody looks down on freeloaders at this age? When I was younger I was the coolest guy around, now ppl tell me to start acting responsible and shit like that. Heck even watching movies for free online is looked down upon now, is that normal or is it just a german-conservative thing?

Comments

  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 1,730

    I mean it happens in America too. Cept I'm called a freeloader (well, lazy is more accurate) and I'm 18

  • I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 542

    I wish I was 30 again. I don't know what to say freeloader, lazy, don't be a bum, group up all that was told to me when I was 17/18. Best thing I can say is if you don't have one know get one (J-O-B). Save and get your own place. Prove Thyself to all those that put you down

  • MhhBurgersMhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,530

    @I_am_Negan said:
    I wish I was 30 again. I don't know what to say freeloader, lazy, don't be a bum, group up all that was told to me when I was 17/18. Best thing I can say is if you don't have one know get one (J-O-B). Save and get your own place. Prove Thyself to all those that put you down

    I have a place of my own.

  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 9,660

    @MhhBurgers said:
    So I turned 30 and most of my friends are in the family man age right now.

    How come everybody looks down on freeloaders at this age? When I was younger I was the coolest guy around, now ppl tell me to start acting responsible and shit like that. Heck even watching movies for free online is looked down upon now, is that normal or is it just a german-conservative thing?

    A few years ago streaming on those certain sides was just a greyzone, nowadays its definitely not legal anymore. (at least in germany)

    And I guess its time to get responsible in RL, but at least we can be kids in videogames :smile:

  • I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 542

    So why do you get look down upon as a freeloader.

  • MhhBurgersMhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,530

    @I_am_Negan said:
    So why do you get look down upon as a freeloader.

    I get 1260€/month in Welfare in germany due to false disasbility claims

  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,269

    @MhhBurgers said:

    @I_am_Negan said:
    So why do you get look down upon as a freeloader.

    I get 1260€/month in Welfare in germany due to false disasbility claims

    Wow congratulations!

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,519
    fcc2014 said:

    @MhhBurgers said:

    @I_am_Negan said:
    So why do you get look down upon as a freeloader.

    I get 1260€/month in Welfare in germany due to false disasbility claims

    Wow congratulations!

    Looks like my taxes are well spent...
  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 595

    i am 31 >.< we need an OAP for us old timers in this game lol

  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 595

    @Karant said:
    Still beats being younger and having to do essays... Never again. My sister is in college and we often used this: gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/diversity/, for a lot of assignments. Man, the demands are so high nowadays.

    people our age still can do essay's esp if we go to uni or back to college *s

  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,269

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    Looks like my taxes are well spent...

    He is proud of his achievement.

  • MhhBurgersMhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,530

    @fcc2014 said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    Looks like my taxes are well spent...

    He is proud of his achievement.

    I never said that but I also want to live in a way that is fit for a human being, how is that hard to understand?

  • MhhBurgersMhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,530

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @MhhBurgers said:

     @I_am_Negan said:
    

    So why do you get look down upon as a freeloader.

    I get 1260€/month in Welfare in germany due to false disasbility claims

    Wow congratulations!

    Looks like my taxes are well spent...

    If you live in a social democracy then yeah, part of living there is the SOCIAL part.

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,519

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @MhhBurgers said:

     @I_am_Negan said:
    

    So why do you get look down upon as a freeloader.

    I get 1260€/month in Welfare in germany due to false disasbility claims

    Wow congratulations!

    Looks like my taxes are well spent...

    If you live in a social democracy then yeah, part of living there is the SOCIAL part.

    Lol, wasting money that is intended for people having bad luck, and you wanna explain me the social part while faking a disability? You are an hell of a class act.
  • MhhBurgersMhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,530

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    MhhBurgers said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    fcc2014 said:

    @MhhBurgers said:
    

    @I_am_Negan said:

    So why do you get look down upon as a freeloader.
    
    
    
    I get 1260€/month in Welfare in germany due to false disasbility claims
    
    
    
    Wow congratulations!
    

    Looks like my taxes are well spent...

    If you live in a social democracy then yeah, part of living there is the SOCIAL part.

    Lol, wasting money that is intended for people having bad luck, and you wanna explain me the social part while faking a disability? You are an hell of a class act.

    Activision CEO earns 28 million a year for sitting on his ass, I think there's bigger fish to fry than me. (never worked as a CEO but I think that's all he does, else gamers wouldn't harp on him)

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 6,353
    edited February 27

    @Mushwin said:
    i am 31 >.< we need an OAP for us old timers in this game lol

    Well if 31 is an old timer that'd make me an ancient fossil then, do i get a cookie now? 😁

  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 595
    edited February 27

    @powerbats take your false teeth out first Doris or shall i just blend it up to a paste? LOL :) -hands you a cookie-

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 6,353

    @Mushwin said:
    @powerbats take your false teeth out first Doris or shall i just blend it up to a paste? LOL :) -hands you a cookie-

    Touche but I'll have you know they're all still original, the ones that're left anyways. 🤦‍♂️

  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 595

    @powerbats lol well that's good

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,519
    edited February 27

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    MhhBurgers said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    fcc2014 said:

    @MhhBurgers said:
    

    @I_am_Negan said:

    So why do you get look down upon as a freeloader.
    
    
    
    I get 1260€/month in Welfare in germany due to false disasbility claims
    
    
    
    Wow congratulations!
    

    Looks like my taxes are well spent...

    If you live in a social democracy then yeah, part of living there is the SOCIAL part.

    Lol, wasting money that is intended for people having bad luck, and you wanna explain me the social part while faking a disability? You are an hell of a class act.

    Activision CEO earns 28 million a year for sitting on his ass, I think there's bigger fish to fry than me. (never worked as a CEO but I think that's all he does, else gamers wouldn't harp on him)

    There is no problem getting paid a lot for sitting on your ass as long as you pay the taxes. Also you better wish he did, then he would have time to play an actual game or two and realize how shit his games are, the guy can barely tell even if he'd try. CEO's mostly work non stop, don't even see their kids for more than 5 min per day. Thats one of the reasons rich kids are known to be so mentally [BAD WORD]. 

    Also you call sitting on your ass the life fit for a human being so why are so judgemental towards him?

    Oh and between us germans, why care about americans anyway?
  • Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 704

    Is this a troll post?

  • EvelineEveline Member Posts: 2,264
    He is getting payed for doing nothing and his life sucks? Am I missing something?
  • mintchapstickmintchapstick Member Posts: 303

    This has got to be a troll post.

Sign In or Register to comment.