Something's strange about the next chapter...

After editting a thread, it said it needed to be approved and I can't find it now

DehitayDehitay Member Posts: 704

I posted a thread about possible SWF balancing and to my knowledge, it posted fine. But as I was rereading it, I noticed some missing punctuation so I tried to edit it and save the changes, but then some notice saying the discussion needed to be approved came up and now I can't find it at all. Any idea what happened? I don't want to type it out again in case whatever approval process goes through and it pops up on its own. But I'm not entirely sure what happened.

Comments

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

It's probably gotten caught by the spam filter, perhaps @MandyTalk or @Peanits can fix it for you.

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Dehitay said:
    I posted a thread about possible SWF balancing and to my knowledge, it posted fine. But as I was rereading it, I noticed some missing punctuation so I tried to edit it and save the changes, but then some notice saying the discussion needed to be approved came up and now I can't find it at all. Any idea what happened? I don't want to type it out again in case whatever approval process goes through and it pops up on its own. But I'm not entirely sure what happened.

I've had it happen where thread responses had to be reviewed, but never a discussion post itself. I hope it gets fixed for you soon!

• NuclearBurrito2NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262

Just had this happen to me. Should I ping a mod?

• Mockingbird_XMockingbird_X Member Posts: 43

How long does it usually take for the thread to be reviewed? Mine is under review for about 10 hours now.

• Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 939

@Dehitay said:

Usually just have to wait at most 24 hours and your post will be back.