Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PS4
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

Invisible pallets when playing killer

Rex_HuinRex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Played a game on Crotus Penn with Freddy last night.

All the pallets were invisible to me although I could interact with them as normal.

Survivors weren't having problems though as they were constantly dropping them on me….

It only happened in this one game.

Comments

• lickitypiglickitypig Member Posts: 2
    I have also experienced this issue playing my pig today. Very annoying, though I’m unsure what conditions would cause the game to behave in such a way. 
  • JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,073

Same here, Autohaven with Clown on PS4. Survivors were seeing them and using them as normal. I had no idea they were there until I walked into a dropped one or one landed on my head.

• lickitypiglickitypig Member Posts: 2
    I would also like to mention: I am currently a web application quality engineer. So as far as reproducibility goes. I honestly could not begin to explain the steps. I managed to have this occur as soon as the game was loaded. On the other hand I do believe I recorded part of the game play to show this is happening. I will attempt to pull it off the console and bump this thread again as soon as I have one available to view.
  • Austinmd02Austinmd02 Member Posts: 66
    Rex_Huin said:

Played a game on Crotus Penn with Freddy last night.

All the pallets were invisible to me although I could interact with them as normal.

Survivors weren't having problems though as they were constantly dropping them on me….

It only happened in this one game.

That's happened to me before. Could you see the pieces of the pallet fly when you break them?
  • Rex_HuinRex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

I cant remember and luckily this hasn't happened since the first time so seems like quite a rare bug.

• sliptteesslipttees Member Posts: 769
    edited March 2019
    Post edited by slipttees on
  • blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 2,418

OO it wasn't just me!