The 3.3.0 PTB is now live! For more info, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93850/
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

um... huh?


what is this?

Tagged:

Comments

  • BongbingbingBongbingbing Member Posts: 1,378

    Yup Matchmaking seems to be completely broken for everyone.

  • bambusratte_xDbambusratte_xD Member Posts: 39
    I had a match like this today on ps4, rank 20 doc without perks vs. (Non swf) red ranks
  • Chaotic_RiddleChaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,737
    A fair and balanced game, clearly. I think the devs are doing a pretty good jawb so far. (Seriously though, that looks wack.)
  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,712

    I see nothing but pure balance.

  • bambusratte_xDbambusratte_xD Member Posts: 39
    At least he got 2 kills ^^
  • disneyingsdisneyings Member Posts: 5

    @bambusratte_xD said:
    At least he got 2 kills ^^

    What sucks is I de-ranked, even though I killed two people that are WAAAAY above me.

  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,784

    @disneyings said:

    @bambusratte_xD said:
    At least he got 2 kills ^^

    What sucks is I de-ranked, even though I killed two people that are WAAAAY above me.

    You may have depiped but compared with what you have against what they have it is a win. 4 perks all at tier 1 plus no addons against much more experienced survivors. You did well.

  • disneyingsdisneyings Member Posts: 5

    @fcc2014 said:

    @disneyings said:

    @bambusratte_xD said:
    At least he got 2 kills ^^

    What sucks is I de-ranked, even though I killed two people that are WAAAAY above me.

    You may have depiped but compared with what you have against what they have it is a win. 4 perks all at tier 1 plus no addons against much more experienced survivors. You did well.

    Thanks. I was a little irritated because I was getting juked pretty well, but I killed two of 'em so I feel like I know where I am supposed to be. Just gotta get there lol.

  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,784

    @disneyings said:

    Thanks. I was a little irritated because I was getting juked pretty well, but I killed two of 'em so I feel like I know where I am supposed to be. Just gotta get there lol.

    it will come all you need is more experience and a better loadout.

  • Chaotic_RiddleChaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,737

    W e l p.
  • cetruzzocetruzzo Member Posts: 245
    classic "ez"
Sign In or Register to comment.