The 3.4.1 hotfix is rolling out on Steam and PS4, with Xbox and Windows Store following soon. For patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110295/
The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Are ye not entertained?

CJsDBDCJsDBD Member Posts: 83
Hey guys, i feel like ive got some great content but i have zero visibility! If you could watch this video and give me some feedback or subscribe id really appreciate it. I really love making these videos and want to make them better. Share with your friends if you like it

Thanks!

Comments

• CJsDBDCJsDBD Member Posts: 83

Damn I guess you guys really don't care about videos

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 12,246

Most of us don’t like toxic montages.

TreemanXD said:

Most of us don’t like toxic montages.

Uhh did you even watch it? Because youre so [BAD WORD] stupid if you think that video was full of toxic things. Most clips are less than 5 seconds long. Pallet stuns? Wow so toxic. Flashlights? (Some even failed) wow so toxic. Clips of hatchets flying by? The most toxic. The last third of the video is literally me getting caught and dying! WOW SO TOXIC. Both my blinding saves in the video failed. Literally the only possibly toxic thing was when everyone tried to stop the spirit from carrying someone out of the building 😧🤔 i will literally fight every single one of you over this
  • EvelineEveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Calling someone stupid will definitely make him watch it.
    I dont want him to watch it now i just want to know if he actually did lol, but i know he didnt unless he thinks everything in the game is toxic
    I was looking for any kind of acknowledgement or helpful feedback like for example "hey i thought that spirit thing was toxic you shouldnt include that stuff in other videos" but instead this person doesnt even watch the video and makes assumptions which doesnt help anyone
    @TreemanXD @Eveline
    Listen guys, Im sorry i got so boosted about his comment, but the reason im on the forum is because i love this game, i want to see what other people think about it, i want to talk about mechanics, i want to contribute to peoples discussions. This game made me start a youtube and twitch exclusively for this game, something ive never even considered doing for any other game ive liked. I really tried to make content that people would like and find entertaining! But just because i like it doesnt mean other people do, so i posted it here to see what other people think about it. Youre allowed to not like it, but i want to know why! I want to contribute meaningful and entertaining content to other people who also love this game. I dont want to be toxic. I want to make interesting content. 
  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,013

Heh, I kinda liked it, well done

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 12,246

@CJsDBD your videos aren’t bad though, keep it up. :)

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,920

I stopped watching on second 3. You have an absolutely garbage taste of music choices.

edited March 1

Thats fair, its all royalty free, free usage music because you cant really use anything else but thanks for trying xD the music does change to match certain clips but that first song is in a lot of it

I made a new vid if anyone cares

https://youtu.be/hn5TtaE6nKY