Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Ps4 Shrine updated 2k shards

bortamibortami Member Posts: 91
The Ps4 shrine has updated but everything costs 2k shards?

Comments

  • ShadoureonShadoureon Member Posts: 493

    Thats what they said weeks ago.. Because you earn more you also pay more. Simple.

  • bortamibortami Member Posts: 91
    Yeah but will we ever get to buy it.. as it maxes at 1k?
  • bortamibortami Member Posts: 91
    So basically it doesn't need a patch to increase the costs of perks.. but does need a patch to increase the max limit you can get.. right now?
  • TizzleTizzle Member Posts: 694

    Lol, shards still capped at 1k NP.

  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Pretty good so far. Please trolls come defend your masters.
  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    Didn’t they say they wouldn’t do this until consoles had their update? Was this purposely done?
  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    fcc2014 said:
    Pretty good so far. Please trolls come defend your masters.
     It could mean a couple things.1) consoles will get updated in a day or so 2) they did this accidentally 3)they straight up lied
  • marshmallowkingmarshmallowking Member Posts: 13

    Thats what they said weeks ago.. Because you earn more you also pay more. Simple.

    That makes sense if the update was out for consoles, but the game is still capped at 1k shards on console so we can’t farm iridescent to trade for even bp while we wait for the update. 
  • TizzleTizzle Member Posts: 694

    @marshmallowking said:
    Shadoureon said:

    Thats what they said weeks ago.. Because you earn more you also pay more. Simple.

    That makes sense if the update was out for consoles, but the game is still capped at 1k shards on console so we can’t farm iridescent to trade for even bp while we wait for the update. 

    Not to mention the same shrine has been up for three weeks.

  • NightRaider315NightRaider315 Member Posts: 27

    Well they said the shrine would be back when the update is ready so hopefully this is good news!

  • bortamibortami Member Posts: 91
    Noodle said:

    I asked about this on Queen's stream and she said this was an accident and wasn't supposed to happen today. She made another short comment about not expecting the shrine to stay up for long.

    But that means the other statement has to be a fallacy.

    As in if they removed the max amount of shards we can get, then it would slow down certification.. because clearly this 2k shrine increase didn't slow it down, and was a clear quick patch?
  • Russ76Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    just looked, because I was bored, and it still showing as the old shrine on XBox.  
  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    bortami said:
    Noodle said:

    I asked about this on Queen's stream and she said this was an accident and wasn't supposed to happen today. She made another short comment about not expecting the shrine to stay up for long.

    But that means the other statement has to be a fallacy.

    As in if they removed the max amount of shards we can get, then it would slow down certification.. because clearly this 2k shrine increase didn't slow it down, and was a clear quick patch?
    The shrine is controlled by them I believe because they can change the perks every week without needing a patch so they can also change the prices without needing a patch. Removing the cap would require a patch. At least that’s my guess
  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Russ76 said:
    just looked, because I was bored, and it still showing as the old shrine on XBox.  
    On ps4 it’s the new one I think it’s different for different people somehow because some people are saying it’s disabled for them.
  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    @ThePloopz active for me and my friend.
Sign In or Register to comment.