Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Survivors what do you get...

I know this will Not apply to all survivors but to those who it does...

What do yous get from D/Cing at the start of a match when you find out who the killer is apart from depiping, losing item, add on an offering.?

Also when you get beat you call every excuse in the book then when offered to be shown their wrong make up some excuse like they just let you win...

What do you get from this personally? As my last 5 matches I played 5 different killers (freddy, huntress, hag, pig an wraith) an I have D/Cs in each match as soon as they found out who I was...

Comments

• EvelineEveline Member Posts: 2,340

They get salt.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 4,189

i never DC *beams

• Maelstrom1313Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230

Lol eveline I end up with the salt from them for playing the killer after the D/C haha

Mushwin good I hate 3 or 2 match matches as it normally don't last long just make it more fun I let em do few gens before I start hitting em

Lol I love that photo an fact it's feng

• ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,433

All what I see on this post.

"Only survivor have the leave match button"

Did you know killers have it too right, you only includes survivors.. -1 IQ

edited March 2019

That's cause am not on about killers an this is in the survivor section hence why am asking survivors, if I was gonna ask killers I'd post this in killer section

Post edited by Maelstrom1313 on
  • KurisataruKurisataru Member Posts: 460

Idk, I'm on console I can't find out who the killer is till the post lobby (and I didnt remember names before the recent matchmaking system). This new matchmaking system is great though because, I already have an issue with being the tunneled, camped survivor who usually gets found first, and then now I get to deal with the same killers round after round who have grudges going from Clown to Pig to Billy to kill 1 freaking person who isnt a swf, isn't teabagging them with clicking flashlights, and is just playing to survive. Personally I think that so long as the person who makes you want to ragequit isn't a cheater, there is no point in DCing, even if they have taunting behavior.

But I really would DC on certain sore loser players who can't just move on from a bad game and have to keep sweating more and more each time they see me, trying to show off how many ways they can kill you over 1 or a couple games they lost because they wanted to intelligently chase only 1 survivor the whole round.

Yeah I hear you am on console aswell but I mainly play killer I only play survivor every now an then with a team am in

• KagrenacKagrenac Member Posts: 773

I get the ability to not play a game against an ebony mori, iridescent head huntress

edited March 2019

I just said when find out who the killer is, I didn't mention add ons or offerings but nice to know you'd rather lose all your sh*t instead of actually trying to out play the killer or for people to remember your name an just dodge you as they know you D/C

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 747
    edited March 2019

I don't DC in 99% of matches as I find it annoying and it nosedives the team. I will DC on a doc who plays ( burns offering) Gideon with range addons. F that noise. It's torture. I imagine people don't care about losing virtual items especially if they play hundreds of hours a month. Others DC to derank. It's been stressed that red ranks are the unfun zone. Others still have their preference for killers they will and won't play. I hate Spirit but I'll play her. No way to get better if I don't. For some small few they DC because of the map. Frequent Dcs need to be punished harder.It's not fair to anyone involved.

I need to find more survivors like you lol yeah I can understand about the Dr especially on the game with ranged add ons it's annoying as fu*k, but hopefully more an more survivors will have the same attitude as you so instead of D/Cing they try to beat a one they don't like playing against

• LaakeriLaakeri Member Posts: 835
    edited March 2019

People just taking advantage of devs allowing you to dc ~30% of played games. So on average every game has 1,5 people dc'ing.

Personally I have close to 100% dc rate vs Legions, but Im not even close to the % devs allow on overall games played.

DC'ing vs killers you mentioned sounds weird tho.

• ColgateAdvancedWhiteColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616

It's a symptom of a problem.

People can have fun winning or losing. There are certain elements of the game that some players find extremely unfun and not worth the time.

Basically there are two groups.

1."You should stay in a match you're not having fun in so that I can have fun"

2."Why should I stay in a match I'm not having fun in so that you can have fun?"