Home Discussions General Discussions

The One who needs a Nerf is Hillbilly.

Comments

• EesaneEesane Member Posts: 27

I'm not reading all the pages.

But have you tried playing billy on console? I haven't, so I can't say how easy it is. What I can say it's easy to miss chainsaws on PC. I'm assuming you're playing claudette and hide in a corner then get body blocked and chainsawed. That's dumb, don't do that against any killer that can one shot you. I have no real sympathy for people that play claudette, you're playing the stealthiest character in the game.

• Captain_SpauldingCaptain_Spaulding Member Posts: 548

Honestly, Billy is the most fine tuned killer. Every other single killer needs to be buffed and nerfed to his level. That's how the game should be. In fear of the killer and needing to either watch around you while on the gen or get the [BAD WORD] off it quickly.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 3,245

@Eesane i am on console but you are assuming way too much, though i prestige 3 on Claudette i am currently playing as Ming and Nea..i don't hide, or get body blocked to be chainsawed.....again he is the one who slugs and has an instant down with no counter, pallets DON'T count....all killers have pallets used on them, least Bubba who has a chainsaw one hit down does have a counter.

• AcromioAcromio Member Posts: 1,406

For the umpteenth time, git gud. You're the problem, not the Hillbilly. Oh, and Leatherface isn't balanced at all. He's terrible. His chainsaw is just a glorified pallet breaker. So I wouldn't use him as a good example of "killer that has a counter".

How can i "git good" when he tunnels, slugs and one hit down, sorry but i have and was at rank 1 for weeks, i am in the red ranks currently, and billy doesn't break pallets either with HIS chainsaw? okay

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 1,809

Yes I'd certainly be happy with buffing the others to match. Followed by a buff to solos or nerf to SWFs to compensate.

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 15,080

The Hillbilly and the Nurse are fine where they are, it's the other killers that are underpowered and need to be buffed to their level. No compensation required for survivors, who, if they are good, can still beat those two killers.

• SlayerSlayer Member Posts: 1,148

HillBilly is stronger than Nurse actually the only exceptions are some maps where HillBilly doesnt have insane map pressure

• MhhBurgersMhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,776

Thing is you cannot buff the others to his power Level. What would you do to for example clown? He will never have Billys pressure

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,491
    edited March 2019

You can’t buff Trapper, Wraith, Doc, Pig, Leatherface, Freddy, and Legion to Nurse and Billy level. Their power simply isn’t good enough. Not EVERY killer will be on their level. The closest ones are Spirit and Hag who I believe are in a very good spot. Huntress, Myers, and Clown are next in line...they are also in a very balanced spot. The bottom half of the killers just have weaker powers that can’t compete. You can only give general killer buffs which would make Nurse and Billy EVEN MORE powerful which is not needed at all.

Don’t get me wrong, there are definite buffs that they can get and become better but not as great as Nurse and Billy.

I’d love for every killer to be as good as Nurse and Billy but it’s not possible when the other killers just have weaker powers.

• SlayerSlayer Member Posts: 1,148
    edited March 2019

Asking to nerf things you dont even know about .You dont even know that nurse by default has no mobility

Seriously nerf him, it's no fun playing against him....he gets 1 second stun yet legion gets 4 and people moaned about legion been a week killer? least make him not be a one hit down or stop him from even so fast as it's such a joke...but billy mains wont want him buffed because he is the most OP killer on the game.....no matter what i do....even his chain saw sometimes looks it never hits me it still does -.-

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 3,092

Bring other killers up to Billy's level.

Noooo are you kidding??? Billy needs to be at the same level as other killers....

Billy will be the same level as other killers when the other killers are buffed to Billy's level.

no he needs to be nerfed to other killers level..if every killer is op as he, whats the point?

• Mr_BlackMr_Black Member Posts: 93

You seem to be ignoring difficulty with steering, sprint burst users, lockers, the noise, his hitbox, his crashing penalty, charge time and how long it takes him to stop... Also, Nurse goes through walls... Stop whining... Just adapt...

Lol sorry but EVERY billy i have come across has adapted to all of this! how do you counter a one down and then anyone is down? how can you git good when he flies his ass over the map and downs people?

Don't stand in the open?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i don't...even if i go around things,hide...be discreet....and wll what god dman perks they are running, why the hell does even need to ruin when he flies his ass over the map?but it happens constantly...no matter how or what i do....even when his chain saw doesn't seem to hit me

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,085

I found my old comment. :D

They just need to remove insta saw add ons.

@Mr k think i am stood there screaming out "victim here victim here..." no

@TreemanXD no...just no, no matter what i do and how i play....no and i have been playing a long while now he is over powered and the devs need to fix it...bubba you can dodge against but not billy and some of his invisible swipes -.-

@Mushwin I was saying this thread is old, when I made that quoted comment I was very killer biased. But I think the only change he needs is removing his insta saw add ons.

It is old but whats the point in making a new one when i feel exactly the same, his add ons no, he needs a nerf....

Although I disagree, you’re allowed to voice your opinion. I’ll just leave the discussion since I’ve said my peace.

@TreemanXD opinions are like assholes everyone has one :) unless it's weird weird medical condition lol

LOL i know! but i can lol and lol its the down vote bitton i have yet to check what my status is lol