Home Discussions General Discussions
We're making some changes thanks to the feedback received from the PTB. For more details, click here.
Dead by Daylight will undergo scheduled maintenance at 5PM EDT today. This maintenance is expected to last about 30 minutes. During this time, all game services will be unavailable. Thank you

Xbox Update is Here!

JeeperrsJeeperrs Member Posts: 46

Its here :p

Comments

• deadbydaylightfandeadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 261
    Thank god

• Caver12Caver12 Member Posts: 44
    Aparently the store is not active yet.
  • GlossedGlossed Member Posts: 48
    edited June 2018

Did it make anyone else play the tutorial first? Or do I have to wait till it is done updating because on xbox it said at a certain point I could start playing it maybe I have to wait, till it is done.

• deadbydaylightfandeadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 261
    Glossed said:

Did it make anyone else play the tutorial first? Or do I have to wait till it is done updating because on xbox it said at a certain point I could start playing it maybe I have to wait, till it is done.

Nah it does that with every game it will let you load it up and go into the menu but you can’t play because it’s not installed fully
  • NightRaider315NightRaider315 Member Posts: 27

SO HYPED LETS GOOOOOO!!!

• arcticxliaarcticxlia Member Posts: 53
    I'm very lucky for ya'll Xbox players! Sadly I'm Ps4 and I'm pretty sad I still have to wait. Anyway, hope you enjoy the Clown!
  • GlossedGlossed Member Posts: 48
    edited June 2018
    • > @deadbydaylightfan said:
      > Glossed said:
      >
      >
      > Did it make anyone else play the tutorial first? Or do I have to wait till it is done updating because on xbox it said at a certain point I could start playing it maybe I have to wait, till it is done.
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > Nah it does that with every game it will let you load it up and go into the menu but you can’t play because it’s not installed fully

Thanks for the information I almost crapped myself

• JeeperrsJeeperrs Member Posts: 46

Yeah thankfully I checked on the forum before i went to sleep and stayed up to try it. I thought they were going to reset the shards but they didnt thankfully and I had a bit to get a cosmetic