Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

New cert update

2»

Comments

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

    @Boxohobo said:

    @Markness said:
    Join the PC masterrace my friends.

    I'd love to! So when are you gonna send me the money for a gaming computer? Could you buy me a fancy mouse too? Those always looked super cool.

    But make sure ti's one of those 54 button programmable things that you'll never even use.

  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Eldora said:
    Who can make me understand why these devs did not do a one day certification that they are offered by ms and sony?
    the reason is very odd you think? Why the heck would they not want the money that is coming there way from the store alone the heck with the dumb dlc but the store is there cash cow man... I guess they are not in a hurry to make too much money... this is about money people plain and simple, they stand to gain tons of it from console users and they are not in a hurry to make money plain and simple. Does anybody else find it dumb as heck that this company does not care about making money? If they did then this kind of crap would not be happening cause money rules in this world and this is just crazy dumb on there end to piss console players off before trying to get them to spend money on clothes to loop killers in and new clothes for killers to be looped in for days
    The patch requires too many steps for one day cert. It’s simply not reasonable for them to do all they need to do in a singel day
  • EasylifeEasylife Member Posts: 163

    I wonder if on PS4 (I play on X1X) you will get the patch just in time for the blood point event but NOT the Curtain Call DLC...
    Imagine having a 2x BP event but no Clown/Kate to spend the BP on.
    The 2.0 cosmetics patch has to come first followed by the Curtain Call DLC and today is the 27th June with the BP event starting on the 5th July, not long left.

  • Russ76Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Bah.. Everyone will have Curtain Call DLC by the time double blood points event is out.  
  • DRAGOONDRAGOON Member Posts: 123

    @Easylife said:
    I wonder if on PS4 (I play on X1X) you will get the patch just in time for the blood point event but NOT the Curtain Call DLC...
    Imagine having a 2x BP event but no Clown/Kate to spend the BP on.
    The 2.0 cosmetics patch has to come first followed by the Curtain Call DLC and today is the 27th June with the BP event starting on the 5th July, not long left.

    if you look at not_queen's post on the first page, doing a patch for ps4 right now will delay the cert process even more so hopefully it comes before the bloodhunt otherwise ps4 will probably be SOL.

  • EasylifeEasylife Member Posts: 163

    @Russ76 said:
    Bah.. Everyone will have Curtain Call DLC by the time double blood points event is out.  

    ~~~~
    I hope so, I would imagine this is their goal.

  • Krueger1428Krueger1428 Member Posts: 76
    Amanda55 said:

    @Boxohobo said:

    @Markness said:
    Join the PC masterrace my friends.

    I'd love to! So when are you gonna send me the money for a gaming computer? Could you buy me a fancy mouse too? Those always looked super cool.

    I agree. Some Pc players don't get that not all of us can afford a decent pc. some of us have to do with what we have.

    Some of us prefer console as well. Like myself. 
  • DRAGOONDRAGOON Member Posts: 123
    edited June 2018

    I'm not into games enough to buy a gaming PC... then I got DBD on console since I seen videos of it on PC... and now I'm too far into it to (don't know exact hours because PS can't afford that feature) want to start all over from scratch if I were to switch to PC. So for now, even though the frame rate on the PS4-Pro is still trash, we get no exclusives, have to wait 20mins to find a lobby only to get a game with 280 ping, and of course, have to wait for all this cert BS; I'll just make the best out of what I already have I suppose. single tear

  • TeambossFlozeTeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Amanda55 said:

    @Boxohobo said:

    @Markness said:
    Join the PC masterrace my friends.

    I'd love to! So when are you gonna send me the money for a gaming computer? Could you buy me a fancy mouse too? Those always looked super cool.

    I agree. Some Pc players don't get that not all of us can afford a decent pc. some of us have to do with what we have.

    You can get a budget pc with specs to play Dead by daylight for the same as your ps4 bundle. They arnt that expensive
  • MarknessMarkness Member Posts: 242

    Yeah I'm just teasing you folks. If I wasn't living in a place that has a ton of regulations/taxes towards netflix/xbox/sony then I'd probably have a console too. I am just a PC guy out of convenience.

  • TeambossFlozeTeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Amanda55 said:

    @Boxohobo said:

    @Markness said:
    Join the PC masterrace my friends.

    I'd love to! So when are you gonna send me the money for a gaming computer? Could you buy me a fancy mouse too? Those always looked super cool.

    I agree. Some Pc players don't get that not all of us can afford a decent pc. some of us have to do with what we have.

    Some of us prefer console as well. Like myself. 
    Exactly console gaming fills a slightly different role, allows you to lie on your couch for one 
  • BoxohoboBoxohobo Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2018

    @TeambossFloze said:
    Krueger1428 said:


    Amanda55 said:

    @Boxohobo said:

     @Markness said:
    

    Join the PC masterrace my friends.

    I'd love to! So when are you gonna send me the money for a gaming computer? Could you buy me a fancy mouse too? Those always looked super cool.

    I agree. Some Pc players don't get that not all of us can afford a decent pc. some of us have to do with what we have.

    Some of us prefer console as well. Like myself. 

    Exactly console gaming fills a slightly different role, allows you to lie on your couch for one 

    I did actually try DbD on PC first. It ran like sludge. The only way I CAN play DbD is on console unless one of the PC Master race feels generous enough to fork over the dough. Otherwise? Maybe they should stop telling people "lol get a PC".

  • TeambossFlozeTeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

    @Boxohobo said:

    @TeambossFloze said:
    Krueger1428 said:


    Amanda55 said:

    @Boxohobo said:

     @Markness said:
    

    Join the PC masterrace my friends.

    I'd love to! So when are you gonna send me the money for a gaming computer? Could you buy me a fancy mouse too? Those always looked super cool.

    I agree. Some Pc players don't get that not all of us can afford a decent pc. some of us have to do with what we have.

    Some of us prefer console as well. Like myself. 

    Exactly console gaming fills a slightly different role, allows you to lie on your couch for one 

    I did actually try DbD on PC first. It ran like sludge. The only way I CAN play DbD is on console unless one of the PC Master race feels generous enough to fork over the dough. Otherwise? Maybe they should stop telling people "lol get a PC".

    I play on both, however I enjoy playing it slightly more on Console as like I said allows me to lounge about a bit more, plus there is no troll chat after each game which is always nice

  • TormentedSoul385TormentedSoul385 Member Posts: 71
    As someone who plays on PS4 as well as PC, I'm a little annoyed that PS4 still has to wait. I get why we need to, but its still annoying. I thought that they would wait to completely release the patch on all platforms simultaneously (obvs to consider the cert process and so that console players don't have to wait). It was a pipe dream but I was hopeful.
  • StormdogfireStormdogfire Member Posts: 137

    hi

  • sweetsugar4sweetsugar4 Member Posts: 3
    Any news about the update for ps4 Players?

    Greets
  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Any news about the update for ps4 Players?

    Greets
    It’s supposedly coming out today but we’ll see
  • sweetsugar4sweetsugar4 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks bree, sounds like Party hard for my friend Kevolution from F7. Hopefully no more yok!
  • boywiaboywia Member Posts: 8

    @ThePloopz said:
    sweetsugar4 said:

    Any news about the update for ps4 Players?

    Greets

    It’s supposedly coming out today but we’ll see

    You skeptical as well ploopz?

  • BoxingRougeBoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    ThePloopz said:
    Any news about the update for ps4 Players?

    Greets
    It’s supposedly coming out today but we’ll see
    I’m not getting my hopes up, I’m just going to play and if the patch comes then... (Hurray!)
  • sweetsugar4sweetsugar4 Member Posts: 3
    Comon guys you're kicking my nuts! We need that update today!

Sign In or Register to comment.