Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 2.6.0 PTB

Biggest Problem With Corruption

I like The Plague, I really do; however, I won't be touching her again in this current state. Right now, I infect everyone ASAP, and since survivors don't care about healing with the fountains, I can achieve almost endless corruption vomit. My biggest problem is that 90% of the time the corruption vomit doesn't hit the survivor, even when it clearly looks like it should! I have to get so damn close to them to launch it I might as well use my basic attack instead of breaking the chase to drain the fountains and using the corruption vomit. I honestly find it rare that I hit someone with it!

If I'm not able to use half of her power, what's the point? You need to make her vomit hit box much bigger. I know this is something that will be learned as time goes on, but it's so frustrating that I don't want to play her! I have every killer prestige 3, and was looking forward to p3'ing her; however, if the vomit still behaves the same way upon release, I won't even buy her.

I'll literally see the vomit on the ground the survivor is standing on, yet they won't take damage. The straw that broke the camels back was when someone slid over a pallet and I launched my corrupt vomit. Literally all they did was crouch, and it was impossible to hit them. If I can't stop loops with it, and I need to be as close as a normal attack to properly use it, why the hell would I play The Plague and not Huntress (who is free).

Comments

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I have seen dozens of questionable times when the vomit should have hit but somehow missed and I'm like Hatchets make questionable hits but now we have questionable misses?! She's really tall but not tall enough to vomit over loops which is where you are most safe from her, meaning she has no loop potential.

I thought she was going to be a plague killer infecting everyone but her power is a faster instadown Myers, that's all the power does. I was hoping for something more because I love disease/poison based characters.

• lordhelioslordhelios Member Posts: 63

I wished the vomit applied an overtime status effects for example: at 25% it’s a coughing effect, nothing to big just makes you easier to track, next at 50% you suffer from hindered, at 75% you begin vomiting infecting everything you tough, and finally at 100% you suffer from exposed.

the fountains only heal the effects not your health.