Home Discussions General Discussions

Funniest Phrases You've Heard From A Survivor

24567

Comments

  • CaretakerCaretaker Member Posts: 764

    @Absolute_Zero said:
    I got called a campernoob and tunneler after i moried everyone with my devour hope. Clearly camped them.

    The madman. Clearly you're a hacker too. Me report you.

    @JakeMain said:
    "Killers shouldn't use add-ons" - some survivor.

    Maybe on Nurse? Or if you're super comfortable, but they're so bad lol. Let me guess Stypic or a BNP?

    @yeet said:
    got called an "instasaw abuser" only using a spark plug and vegetable oil.

    As LF or Billy? Well, either way it's fast, but not THAT fast. Easily avoided compared to other combos.

    @Leon said:
    "killers can pallet loop too"

    Good old Goo. He's selling merch with that on it now.

    @deadwolfwalking said:
    i was told by a toxic meg that 'ds can be countered by not downing her'.... lol. i think it was a joke....

    I mean, she's not wrong. No Mither counters 1-shot abilities. :^)

    @Separator said:
    After I got a 4k with Leatherface I had a survivor tell me that I was "pay to play." I proceeded to explain that he was correct, the game costs $20 to play, and then he just went on an expletive filled rant about how Leatherface is OP and pay to win.

    One of the weakest killers, but best perks, definitely P2W. Somehow I don't think BBQ is gonna carry poor Bubba. Well done.> @BUCKLEYbellows said:

    The typical "Dirty Camper" when using Insidious.
    I rarely use it as its a meme build but I always look forward to the comments after lol

    I need to actually do that once. I wanted to do it as Huntress with Iri hatchets for a meme game, but she still sings. As much as I love her lullaby ruins the joke build. :P> @Valkari said:

    When I get called a "tryhard" or "sweaty" (usually after a 4k). Like.. am I not suppose to KILL you?

    Sounds like a typical day in AngryPug's chat. Killer is so sweaty, GIVE HIM THE BUSINESS PUG LUL!

  • CaretakerCaretaker Member Posts: 764

    @Antero said:
    From my steam profile:
    "i call hax noob3 doesn't repair gens, fake and gay" ( DON'T QUESTION ME I DON'T KNOW)
    Also simple:
    "-rep camper (from the game I was playing as the survivor)

    Stop camping my corpse noob. Also fake and gay damn. Haven't heard that since..god I can't even remember and I was there to witness it.

  • CaretakerCaretaker Member Posts: 764

    @Absolute_Zero said:
    I got called a campernoob and tunneler after i moried everyone with my devour hope. Clearly camped them.

    Clearly you did, and you're a hacker too mori'ng without a mori, me report you.

    @yeet said:
    got called an "instasaw abuser" only using a spark plug and vegetable oil.

    I can't wait until they see a REAL instasaw.

    @Leon said:
    "killers can pallet loop too"

    Good old Goo. He's selling merch with that on it now.

    @deadwolfwalking said:
    i was told by a toxic meg that 'ds can be countered by not downing her'.... lol. i think it was a joke....

    She's not wrong. No Mither counters one-shot abilities. :^)

    @Separator said:
    After I got a 4k with Leatherface I had a survivor tell me that I was "pay to play." I proceeded to explain that he was correct, the game costs $20 to play, and then he just went on an expletive filled rant about how Leatherface is OP and pay to win.

    Weak killer, super strong perks, don't think BBQ is gonna care poor Bubba though. Nice work.

    @BUCKLEYbellows said:
    The typical "Dirty Camper" when using Insidious.
    I rarely use it as its a meme build but I always look forward to the comments after lol

    I really gotta try to do that sometime.

    @Valkari said:
    When I get called a "tryhard" or "sweaty" (usually after a 4k). Like.. am I not suppose to KILL you?

    Nope. Let them all live. Sounds like AngryPugs chat. If a killer does well they're a sweaty tryhard. Even if they hook everyone twice and don't tunnel or camp.

  • TheWorldconsumerTheWorldconsumer Member Posts: 81

    After killing 3 of the four survs and managing to hatch-grab the last one (no hatch standoff, by the way), the last one wrote that the killer was "supposed to let the last one get the hatch".....yeah, nope. :p

  • Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,294
    edited May 2018

    @Caretaker said:

    @Leon said:
    "killers can pallet loop too"

    Good old Goo. He's selling merch with that on it now.

    lol good for him.

    Least he can take a joke.

  • CaretakerCaretaker Member Posts: 764

    @TheWorldconsumer said:
    After killing 3 of the four survs and managing to hatch-grab the last one (no hatch standoff, by the way), the last one wrote that the killer was "supposed to let the last one get the hatch".....yeah, nope. :p

    Give me my free win!

    @Mc_Harty said:

    @Caretaker said:

    @Leon said:
    "killers can pallet loop too"

    Good old Goo. He's selling merch with that on it now.

    lol good for him.

    Least he can take a joke.

    I mean he made it. :P

  • TezzisTezzis Member Posts: 54

    NOED OP.
    Cause you totally can't avoid it by destroying totems beforehand.
    And I say that as a main survivor.

  • TezzisTezzis Member Posts: 54

    @TheWorldconsumer said:
    After killing 3 of the four survs and managing to hatch-grab the last one (no hatch standoff, by the way), the last one wrote that the killer was "supposed to let the last one get the hatch".....yeah, nope. :p

    I had a similar situation where I stopped the last one from getting the hatch, and got hate from him and his team because I didn't let him go :')
    My answer to that kind of stuff's always "I'm a killer. My job is to kill."

  • TezzisTezzis Member Posts: 54

    A guy once accused me of camping. Why?
    He ran behind me as I hooked his mate (he even was already injured) then I simply turned around and hit him. As soon as I wanted to pick him up he dc'd.
    All I did at that point was laugh real hard.

  • KubeKube Member Posts: 3

    "Why play the pig if you don't play the game you trash"
    This happened yesterday and i'm still trying to deciphrate the meaning behind said quote.

  • HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPYHUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 40

    Leatherface takes more skill than The Nurse

  • RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258

    @HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:
    Leatherface takes more skill than The Nurse

    Wouldn't say so, she is the hardest thing in this game to master.

  • HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPYHUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 40

    @RSB said:

    @HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:
    Leatherface takes more skill than The Nurse

    Wouldn't say so, she is the hardest thing in this game to master.

    I know right. I died of laughter when I saw the comment lmao

  • Azgard12Azgard12 Member Posts: 335
    edited May 2018

    "You shouldn't camp gens!"

    "You were the last person left in the game. You were working on a gen. I pulled you off of it."

    "You're the kind of person who would kill a grandma for her soup spoon! Everyone needs to eat. Be nice to people, let them play! You're ruining the world. AWFUL. Reporting you."

    (I have no idea what the soup spoon thing meant., they promptly blocked me.)

  • SamanthaSamantha Member Posts: 20
    edited May 2018

    I've been accused of lag switching on the ps4. I took it as a compliment.

    Also "Your a tunneling fag who should go into diabetic shock" was a good one

  • only1biggsonly1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

    @Caretaker said:

    @MeowLux said:
    Back when BT was broken. (Before nerf) I hooked someone and the 3 other survs came to the hooked person and literally were standing next to the hook, waiting for me to leave it. Then in the post-game chat they called me a "facecamper" even though I didn't do anything else than stay at the hook due to them being at the hook. I mean like they gave me every reason to camp.

    Simply being on the map after hooking makes you a camper. I didn't get salt for this, but I hooked every survivor twice. I had an Ebony mori. Meg opens the gate, and teabags me after dropping a pallet to BM. But why are killers such assholes? I'm so confused. Why would they be so harsh against such kind people?

    You lost the mind game if you're annoyed with people crouching repeatedly in games..

  • JEWberryJEWberry Member Posts: 76
    RSB said:

    @HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:
    Leatherface takes more skill than The Nurse

    Wouldn't say so, she is the hardest thing in this game to master.

    Depends on how u thibk about it. Yes a nurse will be WAY harder to master than Leatherface but, when both characters are learned and are in a rank 1 scenario, nurse slaughters while leatherface struggles due to palletlooping. This makes it so that it takes a lot more effort for a mastered leatherface to best good survivors in comparison to a mastered nurse against good survivors. I guess it just depends on how u think of skill but i agree with u both that nurse takes more skill.
  • Michael_MyersMichael_Myers Member Posts: 104

    Too many funny ones to count. Guess my favorite is one I hear most often... accusing me of using a lag switch when their internet is run through a potato xD

  • TohmoTohmo Member Posts: 244

    "They nerfed insta-blinds?"
    "They just had to give another thing to the killers"
    "This game is dying"
    after a Hillbilly no-cooldown gimmick build on LERY'S (I hate that map, especially on billy)
    Got a 4k though ;)

  • sorrowensorrowen Member Posts: 742
    Mostly camper but survivors don’t like it despite it being a legit tactic. Leatherface is particularly good at it also franklins gets a lot of salt if they lose purple items like flashlights😂
  • Techn0Techn0 Member Posts: 369

    "Doc is such pay to win, no skill killer"
    This was before his buff btw.

  • sorrowensorrowen Member Posts: 742
    JEWberry said:
    RSB said:

    @HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:
    Leatherface takes more skill than The Nurse

    Wouldn't say so, she is the hardest thing in this game to master.

    Depends on how u thibk about it. Yes a nurse will be WAY harder to master than Leatherface but, when both characters are learned and are in a rank 1 scenario, nurse slaughters while leatherface struggles due to palletlooping. This makes it so that it takes a lot more effort for a mastered leatherface to best good survivors in comparison to a mastered nurse against good survivors. I guess it just depends on how u think of skill but i agree with u both that nurse takes more skill.
    I main nurse because of the looping and as Marth has shown she is lethal when mastered. I haven’t used ever used 5 blink nurse yet 😅
  • JustZsoltiJustZsolti Member Posts: 8

    "You noob with mori" -T-bagged and flickered her flashlight all the game(or as long she was alive xD), not to mention she was my obsession /Dying light/

    "Lots of russian bs"

  • ZiNcZiNc Member Posts: 244
    edited May 2018

    I had one group that was so upset at my ability to eat a wall when picking up slugs, so they couldn't use their flashlights :p

  • DrDannieburgerDrDannieburger Member Posts: 57

    "ez" - (despite them getting killed, or almost killed) - Every toxic prick ever

  • CaretakerCaretaker Member Posts: 764
    edited May 2018

    @only1biggs said:

    @Caretaker said:

    @MeowLux said:
    Back when BT was broken. (Before nerf) I hooked someone and the 3 other survs came to the hooked person and literally were standing next to the hook, waiting for me to leave it. Then in the post-game chat they called me a "facecamper" even though I didn't do anything else than stay at the hook due to them being at the hook. I mean like they gave me every reason to camp.

    Simply being on the map after hooking makes you a camper. I didn't get salt for this, but I hooked every survivor twice. I had an Ebony mori. Meg opens the gate, and teabags me after dropping a pallet to BM. But why are killers such assholes? I'm so confused. Why would they be so harsh against such kind people?

    You lost the mind game if you're annoyed with people crouching repeatedly in games..

    Please enlighten me as to how you mind game an open gate at the threshold. I didn't say I was annoyed. I just said they BM'd and that this is why a lot of killers tend to stop caring about whether or not they play "fair".

    Lot of good phrases here. Keep 'em coming.

  • Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,294
    edited May 2018

    @Caretaker said:
    Please enlighten me as to how you mind game an open gate at the threshold. I didn't say I was annoyed. I just said they BM'd and that this is why a lot of killers tend to stop caring about whether or not they play "fair".

    Lot of good phrases here. Keep 'em coming.

    To be fair, survivors that teabag are baiting you into chasing them.

    He's not wrong when he says killers that invest too much time into a singular survivor lose the mind game. You're letting the annoyance of 1 survivor manipulate your judgement.

    When exits gate are open at that point however then they are just bragging.

    Post edited by Mc_Harty on
  • CaretakerCaretaker Member Posts: 764

    @Mc_Harty said:

    @Caretaker said:
    Please enlighten me as to how you mind game an open gate at the threshold. I didn't say I was annoyed. I just said they BM'd and that this is why a lot of killers tend to stop caring about whether or not they play "fair".

    Lot of good phrases here. Keep 'em coming.

    To be fair, survivors that teabag are baiting you into chasing them.

    He's not wrong when he says killers that invest too much time into a singular survivor lose the mind game. You're letting the annoyance of 1 survivor manipulate of your judgement.

    When exits gate are open at that point however then they are just bragging.

    That's what I'm confused about. I didn't tunnel, I didn't let get teabagged all game either. I was just saying it's weird that I go easy and play fair and get BM, but the opposite gets me ggs. :P He's not wrong, just not fitting to what I was saying.

Sign In or Register to comment.