Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Rank 1 Killer Streaming

LegitAdventurerLegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
edited March 11 in Media Lounge

So I stream pretty casually, mainly when friends ask me too or if im really bored. I watch a bit of streams for DBD and enjoy watching killer > survivor streams. What is your preference?

From what I've noticed, more people stream survivor more than they stream killer. I enjoy watching/playing killer alot more and was wondering if anyone else felt the same way that I do. I've been thinking about streaming gameplay more consistently, whatever consistency means lmao. Would anybody be interested in watching me get teabagged at every pallet? 😂

Psn: LegitAdventurer

Twitch: LegitAdventurer

Feel free to add me for some SWF games or some KYF games! I'm always down for a good challenge.

Post edited by LegitAdventurer on

Comments

• LegitAdventurerLegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505

Thank you to the dev who moved this thread to the correct spot! You're the real mvp.