Home Discussions General Discussions

Killers shouldn't camp or tunnel it is a scumbag move

KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,208
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

Killers should not tunnel or camp someone when it is the first person they have hooked. Unless a survivor was being toxic or you need to camp to secure a kill because like 4 gens have been done and it is your first hook then it is okay to tunnel and camp in my opinion. But do not be a scumbag and literally camp someone on their first hook when 5 gens are left. It isn't fun for anyone involved and although you might say well why should I make it fun for the survivors that isn't my job. Well think if you were the survivor would you enjoy being camped most likely not. Plus it can also do things like depip the survivor. Plus the tactic as killer of camping does not work most the times survivors have the common sense to do gens instead of give in to the camper. It just ruins the experience for one or two people per game.

Post edited by KillermainBTWm8 on

Comments

• I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 2,211

Desperate for the kill

• Mr_MyersMr_Myers Member Posts: 422

You idiots look at his name, this is bait

• JoannaVOJoannaVO Member Posts: 747

Just wait a few weeks for the new emblem system to come.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 6,130

you still trying to bait?

it aint working if you post two posts right after each other...

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

New DS and borrowed time. Chill darling.

Oh it's bait.

• RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258

Don't you tunnel generators?

Am I supposed to believe you finish the gen up to 30%, then move to an unfinished one?

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,208

you can't compare tunneling and camping to doing gens, doing gens helps you complete the objective meanwhile camping/tunneling can be punished by survivors you just screw over 1 or 2 unlucky survivors

• RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258

So

So shouldn't we complain about genrush? There is no counter to it, while camping can be punished.

You are right about that I will admit the only counter is ruin and ruin can be easily dealt with, because people either get great skill checks or ruin gets found in 10 seconds. Perhaps the new perk coming with the plague might help a little but probs not. The only way to get a kill sometimes when genrushed may be to camp/tunnel so I understand that.

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,205

Doing gens helps survivors complete their objective.

Tunneling helps killers complete their objective (camping too if survivors are stupid)

I dont see a difference

• George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

All I want is to kill those little vermin infecting the Fog. I don't give a toss whether you're having fun or not. That's up to you.

So you're saying you wouldn't care if survivors brought a 4 man swf with the sole purpose to gen rush and run you around for the entire match, getting looped for 5 gens. Then you complain about that because it isn't fun for you but they don't care if you're having fun or not

• George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

You won't see me complaining. If both groups do their best, killer can be very hard, but that's the way it must be to maintain a healthy survivor/killer ratio, so I see no point in crying about it. Also, I never said survivors are supposed to make the game "fun" for me. They just have to learn to find fun in dying. That's what they're there for.

• Divinitye9Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392

Then survivors shouldn’t stalk killers for flashlight saves, click them repeatedly, or tea bag.

Honestly man, some of you are just asking us to face camp you.

• IncirionIncirion Member Posts: 612

To everyone who says there's no counter to gen rushing. That's what NOED is for.

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,205

If you stop playing SWF, then I will stop camping and tunneling.

Is that a deal?

I play both survivor and killer usually solo as survivor if I wanna play with friends I play kyf usually

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 586

Is bodyblocking the hook considered toxic or just inconvenient?

• drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 685

I wouldn't camp anyone, but if a certain survivor tbaggs me and spams flashlight I'll make sure to tunnel him and get rid of him first.

Honestly it feels way better to kill that one as*hole than to get a 4k.

I think you all missed the part where I said if a survivor does anything toxic/ taunting then camp the living sh** outta of them

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

I only camp the first survivor before any generator is done when I see the rest of the survivors coming for a save and just stay around instead of doing gens. Its a free sacrifice!

We killers don't have that "emphathy?" thing for the prey on the hook.

• Divinitye9Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392
    edited March 2019

I think the point that you are missing is that the majority of survivors who get camped had it coming.

Yes, there are killers who will camp and tunnel just because they can, but you have to evolve your strategy around this. If you have a face camper, burn through gens and prepare to leave. If all they have is one kill, well bravo for them, everyone else gets out. Why waste your time and hover around a hook? You are asking to die.

Getting tunneled? Don’t make poor saves. Dont lunge in and pull a survivor off of a hook when the killer is barely ten feet away, wait for the killer to LEAVE. Most survivors do stupid things, both rescuer and victim. Healing under a hook? When you pull someone off, where do you think we will check first? You guessed it, the hook!

Play smart. Coming in here and saying that we are all campers and tunnelers is nothing more then troll bait or the need to feed your desire to argue. You are going to get [BAD WORD] killers, just as we get [BAD WORD] survivors. Telling people to change their tactics, which are perfectly legal, because you don’t like it will get you absolutely NOWHERE.

When did I say that all killers were campers and tunnelers? And plus saying that I am saying that all killers are campers and tunnelers yet the majority of people seem to assume that all survivors are teabagging scumbags with a flashlight.