Home Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PS4
We're currently investigating an issue impacting rank resets on all platforms. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more info!
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Nurses blinking into Exit Gate before opened

NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,147

Nice job, having a Nurse be able to blink into the Exit Gates before they're opened and allow them to get a free hit once opened....

Comments

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Well, that's what Premonition is for, making sure NOED is gone, Spine Chill, terror radius and watching where she goes once gates are powered.

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 18,705

This is not a bug.

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Usually when I don't see the killer, I either look for NOED or try to find the killer and poke them. A nurse going behind the door is something well know, though, I think.

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 3,107
    edited March 2019

Do you really want to get rid of the Insidious + NOED meme that exists since 3 years?

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 2,482

I have never seen a Nurse blinking through the exit gates with serious intentions. More just to mess around with them, but thats it.

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,147

Yeah, I bloody would because surviving an entire Match while being tunneled by a Killer, to escape multiple chases and have them pull some [BAD WORD] like this and get a kill because they 1 hit downed me as soon as the door opened.... I don't care if you want to call it a "meme" that's a cheap [BAD WORD] thing that no other Killer can do.

• sirnewbingtonsirnewbington Member Posts: 78

love the ability tbh, its comical yet can work to your advantage some times. was gonna be a sneaky sneak till they broke my NOED... whoops