I figured I would list and explain some common methods for survivor communication that is useful for when you're playing solo.
- DOUBLE CROUCHING WHILE INJURED: Heal me
- DOUBLE CROUCHING AFTER HEAL: Thank you/You're Welcome
- RAISING ARMS WHILE HOOKED: Killer is close, don’t unhook me
- STAYING STILL WHILE HOOKED: Unhooking me is safe
- SPINNING IN CIRCLE WHILE DOWNED: Killer is slugging me and nearby
- POINTING AT GENERATOR: Keep working on the generator
- POINTING AWAY FROM GENERATOR: I got this generator, find another
- WAVING TO FOLLOW AND THEN POINTING AT HOOK: Let's both rush the hook.
These are the only ones I've learned while playing, but I'm curious if anyone here knows any other universal communication cues for the game.