Discuss..

Comments

• EvelineEveline Member Posts: 2,340

No.

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Don't feel like it

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,578

Nah, i think it's a good reward.

Seeing 4 get healed fully is pretty disheartening, but i don't feel i should complain.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112

I have mixed feelings towards this perk, no doubt one of my favorite survivor perks. I can’t deny it is a bit OP, both sides have OP things. It is OP for the exact reasons @Orion said.

• BoxingRougeBoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

When that thana & sloppy meta don’t work for those without self care xD

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675

Doesn't change the fact that it's a perk that has multiple effects that, by themselves, are already fairly powerful. You're talking about an insta-heal, long-duration Sprint Burst that activates when you're already winning (as if you'd need a bigger advantage at that point) and ignores Exhaustion, the very mechanic the devs introduced to prevent people from stacking multiple movement speed buffs together.

• RepliCantRepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

It isn't.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited March 2019

The problem for the community with this perk happens when the non-healing changed into the meta, same with noed. It's just complains.

I re-read the thread, but I can't seem to find how your comment is relevant to whether or not Adrenaline is OP.

Kinda like NOED.

Which was indeed nerfed to hell (compared to what it was before)

edited March 2019

NOED gives you a pitiful movement speed boost, doesn't guarantee you'll actually catch anyone, and won't prevent stuns or blinds (arguably the only equivalents killers have to "damage"). And yes, as you said, it was indeed nerfed to hell, having become the first perk that can be permanently disabled before it ever activates as part of its base functionality.

Not that it stopped them from nerfing it anyway

But that's my point, they're only similar in that they both give movement speed buffs. Other than that, they have different effects. You might say they have complimentary effects, since one heals and the other exposes, but complimentary is almost the opposite of similar.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 12,040

I don't think it's OP (even if it is a pretty big feelbad when it they time the last gen pop just roght), but I think it's dumb as hell that it wakes up a sleeping Survivor.

• bendermacbendermac Member Posts: 772

The only thing that should be changed while running Adrenalin is: When you're hooked, the final gen pops, you then get unhooked, you should not get the benefit of the perk.

@Brady I'll address your comment tomorrow, since it's getting late where I live. However, I'll say right away that I appreciate you explaining your PoV in more detail.