We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who's your favorite survivor

2»

Comments

• TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 5,453
    A hooked one.
  • drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 661

Dwight because he's a nerd and a total meme.
    Plus he's got some cool outfits.

• ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,434

Quentin bc i like he's prestige and clothe

• Dolphin9192Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 118

Feng min she is the only character I bothered to prestige and the new outfit is awesome.

• LaakeriLaakeri Member Posts: 580
    Claudette with Blendette skin.
    It throws killers off when I can actually run tiles instead of running like headless chicken and going down in 10 seconds.
  • thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,128
    Kate. I want to look at someone pretty as I play this brutal murder simulator.
  • C00lkid909C00lkid909 Member Posts: 10
    Mines David 
    Same 👍😃
  • feechimafeechima Member Posts: 240

I know she's new but Jane. She bumped my Claudette/Nea rotation to the curb.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 10,745

Mines Kate now.

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

As if my name couldn't be anymore obvious

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 649

I can't remember if I commented on this but definitely Kate and Feng. Feng used to be my number 1. But Kate is really growing on me now.

• Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 939

My favorite original survivor is Claudette (she was the first one I picked, mainly because of Self Care).

As for licensed, Detective Tapp; however, I mainly bought the SAW dlc for the Pig.

• KrilkalKrilkal Member Posts: 12

;)

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,425

Used to be Meg. Now I lean towards Kate and Nea

• TheLastGreatStarTheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 183

I actually really love all of the survivors and my goal is to get everybody to P3, but if I had to choose my top 5 it'd be...

1. Meg
    2. David
    3. Laurie
    4. Nea
    5. Jake
  • LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 452

Jeff. Because I'm a Metal fan \m/.

But I also like David and Nea.