Give us your opinion! Complete the Players Satisfaction Survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbDCSAT
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

What does it take for you to call "gg"?

2»

Comments

• DreamnomadDreamnomad Member Posts: 1,880

I play on PS4. There is no end lobby chat room. So if I'm going to go out of my way to send a player a message for GG then they had to have played a really good game. Which does happen on occasion. I personally like it when the survivors are all trying to initiate chases or attempting to rescue each other and stuff. If they manage to pull off good combos with their items and perks then I'll be the first to say "well played". That is pretty rare though.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,591

If they're not dicks, then I always say it.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,591

@thesuicidefox what's your username, I've returned to xbox and i remember promising you we'd play a few months back.

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 5,267

@PoweasThe same as my forum name.

• IamFranIamFran Member Posts: 361

As I have seen in this game and other games, some people say "GG" despite the game have been a trash game with DC's, use of moris, use of keys, etc... They say this automatically without considering the true meaning of GG.

• iceman2kxiceman2kx Member Posts: 462

I say GG regardless of anything. It's just good sportsmanship. Problem is everyone wants to get butt hurt over everyone's playstyle and this game becomes a salt fest.

• KagrenacKagrenac Member Posts: 696

I say GG no matter what. Unless I go against a hacker.

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    edited March 23

As a killer I always write "GG" first thing on the chat. If I have camped and/or tunneled in that game it makes the survivors soooo mad, I love it!

I follow it with a "GAME OVER" if I played as Pig, "You are all my children now" if I played as Freddy, etc.

As a survivor I don't get to write "GG" very often because I am usualy the first or second guy to get sacrificed :-P

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    edited March 23

You are missing on a lot of good laughs (when you get to sacrifice all of them)

Post edited by RoKrueger on
  • douggie123douggie123 Member Posts: 631
    edited March 23

When I win and they lose for killer

When the killer barely sees anyone, hits anyone or hooks anyone and everyone lives for survivor

• AkumaAkuma Member Posts: 407

playing an intense and spicy game so I rarely say gg

people will think because i lost the game or im toxic but no I Just dont feel like gg

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,713

@RoKrueger That's like, your opinion, man. I feel better psychically if I miss out on what the survivors (or killers) want to say to me after each game.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 7,041

Well my chat is always closed, so never.

• PluPlu Member Posts: 1,162

A fun and challenging game where nobody acted like a douche.

• twistedmonkeytwistedmonkey Member, Trusted Posts: 2,422

I like being outsmarted and having to be aware versing strong players.

I've been flashed, tbagged, camper at the end, gen rushed, tunnelled and have said GG at the end as it's a game.

If any side uses what it has to try and stop me doing my goal it's fair to me and they get a GG.

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,721

Is the trial over? Then GG. One exception was when I realized afterward that I was up against newbies (rank 15s).

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 4,297

Always say GG. It's just polite. If they weren't toxic then they deserve politeness. If they WERE toxic then I'm not going to go down to their level.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 4,957

Every match is a gg to me, it's something called sportsmanship, not many people have that in this community unfortunately

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 3,699

I never call gg because if I do the other people usually just spew toxic nonsense.

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,230

Pretty simple, don't play Legion.

I'll actually be in the game to say, "GG" if that's the case