Home Discussions General Discussions

DC/Camping/Tunneling

2»

Comments

• lasombra1979lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

@MrsMaliciousX I completely agree there is an issue with hitboxes, and the issue is worse on certain platforms. It is a matter I hope the resolve soon.

The new matchmaking is making it harder in terms of attempting to learn or try new builds or strategies on both sides. I hope this situation is also resolved as it is certainly not fair for all parties.

As for "telling others how to play", my comments in that regard were more general and not truly directed at you. Though your OP did come across somewhat as "campers and tunnelers are the reason for DCs, stop it." While I agree there are many other ways to play and I personally love my Peek a boo Michael build, some honestly enjoy the seek and destroy concept. Who am I to say they are wrong.

I appreciate your respectful response back to my comment.

• MrsMaliciousXMrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 585

Honestly...

When I play killer I either play Trapper or Billy..Unless I have another daily..

And as much fun as it is as a survivor iM the one who gets those "Oh where did they go george" teammatess

wont do gens while ruins up

wont save until you're about to freaking die

or as soon as your hooked they pull you off while the killer is right there in your face

or just the whole....Lemme urban around this entire map

and the one I love the most..im just gonna sit beside this totem and not cleanse it because there is NO WAY IN HELL that this killer will have noed...

I only post the things I do because I get the stupid stupid stupid teammates that can't do anything. AT ALL

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

Go ahead and keep ranking up, you will change your opinion really fast

That's the thing..End game I always try to ask the killer..YOu know "What did I do wrong to get camped" or you know something that like and I get the typical...get good..Don't get caught..It's your fault...Okay yeah I get that you out played me you killed me I wasnt good enough to out run you but looking for some type of feedback to see if it was something I did in game to make him mad..But alot of killers these days dont even care to say anything but "Ez gg" "get good" "your fault"

• Wolf74Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@MrsMaliciousX

"I only post the things I do because I get the stupid stupid stupid teammates that can't do anything. AT ALL"

And again… I can feel your pain… and for sure I do have the same moments… but balancing for idiots ruins the game if the killer is facing a "decent" team.

Balance needs to be top down for ANY pvp game.

I agree..those who dont do anything need to be back down to rank 20 and just stay there until they can learn to be a team player :')

@master Im sure that it will change my mind..But like I said right now I'm only rank 10..So Im sure that I will find out shortly how much worse or better it may or may not get I dont know yet because Im not there. But where Im at right now Im content lmao

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 1,674

As far as builds go, it kind of goes back to my point about killer mobility. In my opinion, a low mobility killer has to have Ruin at high rank play. To me it's mandatory. For Billy or Nurse, a good one doesn't need Ruin and has more build flexibility. It all goes back to balance. Ruin makes up for travel time on less mobile killers to an extent.

You also mentioned being matched with randoms. Over half of my games are against SWF (I check Steam profiles). I would say close to 75% contain SWF of some variety. That completely changes how a killer has to approach the game and makes a lot of perks useless.

How does that relate to camping/tunneling? Killers have no way of knowing what they're dealing with before a game starts. Even during the game we have to make an educated guess. Many killers just go for the scorched earth method and tunnel as a rule, because the math is inherently against killers when 4 healthy survivors are on gens.

• JesyaJesya Member Posts: 955
    edited March 2019

redacted.

nevermind.. mods pls delete my comment.