We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

[huntress] How do deal with tall loops?

mistar_zmistar_z Member Posts: 324

Despite how insane the hatchets hitboxes are, tall loops are my biggest gripe with actually getting my decent matches with her. I try not to respect the pallets to force them to pull it down faster but movement speed is a nightmare.

Comments

• iceman2kxiceman2kx Member Posts: 462

I highly recommend watching streamers Zubatlel and Scottjund play Huntress. They've got months of previous vods, so you can watch until your heart's content. This is really just the best way to learn. Watch how they deal with loops and practice it on your own time.

Practice their methods instead of forming bad habits on your own, that's how you get good.

• Hag.is.DtierHag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 561
    edited April 1

You have a few options

1) hide the red stain to confuse the survivor and get a hit

2) if there's a pallet then mind game it. Mix it up between throwing the hatchet and lunging threw the pallet, you'll likely end up making the survivor panic and making more mistakes, which you can capitalise on.

As ice man said watch some good Huntress players and pay attention to what their doing and the decisions they make.

Happy Hunting! ☺

Post edited by Hag.is.Dtier on
  • KurisataruKurisataru Member Posts: 433

be patient and patrol gens well as huntress, try to run people towards smaller areas if possible even if it means you have to try and approach from an intimidating area's direction. I've never done it, but maybe running bamboozle will help with that task of running people towards smaller structures/less intimidating areas. Ugh. I gotta try bamboozle one day.