Home Discussions General Discussions

What survivor do you main and why?

2»

Comments

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Another reason I play Nea. Where else can I find nice flannels?

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 4,126

Was Kate and Jane, but now that Ash is out idk if I'll ever play my loves again.

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 4,126

My favorite is when waiting on a game. "Are we gonna stand here ALL day?"

• UnicornUnicorn Member Posts: 1,265

Jane because shes the Queen 👑

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,583

Dwight cause he's the resident twink

• Fres0c0Fres0c0 Member Posts: 100

Kate because she has a similar personality as me

• PluPlu Member Posts: 1,209

Jane and Kate for obvious reasons...

• NeaJovovichNeaJovovich Member Posts: 234

Claudette - I dress her in the white gypsy top and white 80s jeans with the holes in the knees. She looks so pretty with "High Pitched Dreads" - no glasses, light nude make-up, and fashionable dreads.

Nea - I love her butch lesbian look with the red beanie, green hair, zebra pants, and that new red jacket. Plus, she looks like actress Milla Jovovich.

• NeaJovovichNeaJovovich Member Posts: 234

I thought I would like Jane WAYYYY more than I do.

Jane is just "okay" to me.

For the male Survivors, I really love Daddy Ace - pink pants, cheetah button down... so hawt.

Also, Bill has grown on me. I never liked him in L4D. But something about his perks and his look fits well in the DbD universe - besides the gun holster.

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 1,306

Mostly mained Meg and Feng when I first started playing. Now I only main Kate 95% of the time.

• nunadventuresnunadventures Member Posts: 198

Nea because I loved all her perks and she reminded me of myself: ugly. But really I just loved her perks and backstory. Plus most of her cosmetics are super cute

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 5,094

Nea.

I prefer female characters and I like her looks. And some of her Cosmetics are really good. Even though, because of no0b3 I get called Toxic Nea sometimes. That I almost always grab Flashlight out of Chests does not help with that.

• BoxingRougeBoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

Jake:

He seems to come across as that innocent and friendly survivor who wants to cause no harm and wants to do his gens in peace... Until that cowboy hat comes on.😜

• ColgateAdvancedWhiteColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 614

Claudette power activate

• SupernautSupernaut Member Posts: 1,103

Its all about Cosmetics!

I p3 L195'd David for his Rowdy Rose jacket.

Then added Jeff for his Xmas Corpsepaint sweater combo. P3 L195.

I have no alternative, but to add jaxcksonville Ash and pizza courier Dwight to my roster of perfect characters, but time!!!

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 375

First I mained Tapp because the Pig is one of my favourite killers.

Now I am leveling Ash to make him my new main because I love Ash vs Evil Dead.