Home Discussions General Discussions
Hit Validation has been re-enabled. This time around, it will be left on indefinitely.
For more information, see this blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185864

Quick Poll: Do you use the Shrine of Secrets?

PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104

The Shrine of Secrets has announcements on the wiki and Reddit but I find that I actually don't use the Shrine as I have almost all of the teachable perks unlocked already.

Do you use the Shrine of Secrets?

https://www.strawpoll.me/17767983

Comments

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    edited April 2019

Not really. I used to when it was cheap

• nunadventuresnunadventures Member Posts: 198

Answered the poll. But I only buy perks if I know I’m never leveling the character or buying the character. IE clown, LF, tapp, etc etc

• ShapelessShapeless Member Posts: 10

If there is a perk that I want on a killer/survivor that I’m not leveling up.

• ShirtlessDwightShirtlessDwight Member Posts: 194

Nope. I got all that I need

• PeepingPeacockPeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354

No, its better to just unlock the character and get all their perks rather than buy them individually.

• wisdomwisdom Member Posts: 216

I used to use it. Got all the meg perks off it, so never leveled meg. Now I just have all the perks and I don’t need it

inagree with the above: it used to be cheap, now I don’t think I would ever choose to spend shards on the shrine

• TheBig_BadPigTheBig_BadPig Member Posts: 62

Not anymore.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,550

Currently no, still trying to get all Wraith cosmetics with just Iridescent Shards.

But once i do, i'll then start using it to get Bloodpoints.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,127

I use it for bp, but rn I’m buying Claudette cosmetics.

• Science_GuyScience_Guy Member Posts: 1,208

Not since before v.2.

Might use it to get Ash's perks if/when they show up, not holding my breath on that though.

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,147
    edited April 2019

Started with buying Perks for Bloodpoints but now getting certain Perks to actually unlock so I can cut the grind down. Picked Adrenalin and Self Care, so that's two Survivors I (for now) don't need to level up to 40...which significantly cuts down the grind and essentially nets you more Bloodpoints than buying Perks for the BPs and having to leveling up characters.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 5,673

Just for BP. I have all perks unlocked.

• BigBubsBigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

No reason to since I've got all the characters so no need for perks from it , and I rather spend shards on cosmetics and not on BP.

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,586

I use it for bonus bp as well

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 5,970

I have all teachables and i prefer to just save shards for cosmetics.

• drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 685

Before I got all the teachables, yes.

• TangledHelixTangledHelix Member Posts: 89

I used to before the store came out. Now I only use shards for clothing.

• burntFuseburntFuse Member Posts: 245

Only teachables I'm missing are on newly released characters, and by the time any of their perks show up on the shrine I'll have them already unlocked. And it's not like I'm going to skip free cosmetics to trade shards for blood points. I'm not even sure if that's still an option.

• KillmasterKillmaster Member Posts: 335

Before the store I used it to get some meta perks but now I just use it for free bloodpoints.

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,494

Only for perks I will never have through auric purchase. If I can earn it why waste the shards.

• FSB75FSB75 Member Posts: 474

About twice a year.

For some strange reason, I believe shards have some value, or will have more value in the future. So it's gotta be a perks I really really want. Blood points? A good weekend and I can get 500K, so, no sense it that trade off.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,183

Not really for perks anymore, I've unlocked every killer teachable and I still use it for free bp, I will use it if theres a survivor perk I want though but its rare

• GamzelloGamzello Member Posts: 823

I haven’t gotten every single perk so if there’s one I’ve been wanting for awhile I can purchase it there. Although I feel like sometimes it can be too expensive since I also like to buy cosmetics as well.

However for free BPs I’m also good with that!