Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

What survivor do you find the most attractive?

NerdNerd Member Posts: 3

I would like to know your guys opinions and ideas about it!

Comments

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    edited April 2019

@Peasant

Also the hardest to see in the grass -.-

What a sneaky waffle

• PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,105

@LCGaster That's why after I get my BBQ token I slug them on mattresses, provided the map has any.

• ChiChi Member Posts: 773

Jeff, Claudette and Jake are the first 3 I think of.

Dwight is also quite attractive. Feng is cute. Ace in certain cosmetics is hot af as well. Adam would be cute if they didn't make his skin so ashy. Jane is also pretty yeah...

But I would say Jeff, Claudette, Dwight and Jake are the most attractive.

Then followed by Feng, Jane, Ace and Adam. The rest isn't that attractive in my eyes.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,733

As a heterosexual XY member of the homo sapien species I find Dwight to be cute, and Feng attractive. Ash is one handsome beast.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,830

Kate and Dwight are both cuties.

• Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 939

Kate, I suppose. Claudette looks good with her shorts, though. Her short hair with a flower looks nice as well.

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 1,209

Kate is probably the cutest. Also why does everyone think Dwight is attractive when he's clearly not? Is this a whole joke like the Nea killer thing? Because there is nothing attractive about Dwight. And I'm a gay man. I don't really find any of the men attractive. Besides Kate, Feng is really the only other decent female.

• Robb_StarkRobb_Stark Member Posts: 87

The most handsome Male Character is Sir Park 👍️

The most attractive Female Character has to be Miss Denson 💓💓💓🤩

• WeederickWeederick Member Posts: 914

Kate is pretty, but im personally more into Megs minus the neanderthaler touch

• VolantConch1719VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 662

Most attractive to me is probably Meg (I have no clue why, but I really like braids). And, at least last I checked, I am a straight male.

If I had to choose a male though, it would have to be Jeff. That beard is beautiful.

• NerdNerd Member Posts: 3

I used to be a dwight main but now I sort of just dont understand what cosmetics look good on him. I think default pants look too bulky, and same with the shirt.

• GuertenaGuertena Member Posts: 313

Kate with her USA shirt and Dwight with his 3 teenager outfits (my favorite is the red one).

• TheRockstarKnightTheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 1,199

@Peasant

Ayyy! A fellow Quentin main!

I'll admit that his eyes are a bit comically wide open in that picture, but I think his chin and cheekbones make up for it. I stand by finding him prettier than most of the other Survivors in the game.

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Detective Tapp if i was gay

Jane Romero since i'm straight.

• Luckystrike2778Luckystrike2778 Member Posts: 63

All the way Meg. Lol

• VexonVexon Member Posts: 62

if you dont say nea dont talk to me

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 14,021

David King and Jake Park.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 14,021

@ProfoundEnding because people can have opinions on who is attractive and who is not.

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,583

Dwight could get it

• nunadventuresnunadventures Member Posts: 198

Jeff, I like long hair and beards on guys especially if it’s black or dark brown. Either nea or Kate. Nea because she’s the punk girl of my dreams and Kate is just cute

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,177

Dwight is cute but I am completely attracted to David, I would be lying if I said otherwise

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,830
    edited April 2019

Everything looks good on Dwight. He could walk around wearing a potato sack and still be a cutie.

My personal favs are his hallowed blight, college days, weekend lounging, and pizza delivery cosmetics.