Q&A submissions are open: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/147665/
Trapper needs several things they did not mention in the Q&A:
- Fix his trap placement preview, so that it is 100% correct.
- Fix his reduced trap size. Devs already confirmed that this was unintentional. But beside the ever popular "we look into it" nothing ever happend. Trapper should be able to completely block chokepoints and there shouldn't be so many spots that the survivor can squeeze past the trap, but the killer get trapped in his own trap.
- This is a general one, but anyway, bring back the killers old Fov. I know, this thing is so old that a lot of player don't even remember that this was nerfed ages ago (to solve the locker peek issue, this was meant to be until they get a better fix, which never happend).
- Add the Hindered status effect to the Trappers base kit. We are talking about frickin beartraps smashing your legs. Make the effect last until healed.
- Dead Hard should not be capable to avoid beartraps. The original description mentions protection from damage (= hits with the main weapon), but this should not include getting trapped.
- Increase the disarm time, so that the killer actually gets a time advantage and no one should be capable to follow the killer and disarm the traps at the same speed as he sets them. Or disarm traps mid chase.
- Give some extra effect if the victim that steps into the trap was already injured (longer hindered, longer escapetime, ,etc)
- The "darkening" effect for traps should not just make them literally darker, but more transparent, so that the effect is beneficial on any surface.