Home Discussions General Discussions
Hit Validation has been re-enabled. This time around, it will be left on indefinitely.
For more information, see this blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185864

How to counter Legion by Pain Reliever

PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104

I don't abuse mechanics with Legion but some people do.

Arm yourselves with knowledge.

Comments

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,793
    edited April 2019

Legion could have as many counters as the DEVs want to add

The fun factor is still going to be missing because of the ability to abuse poor game mechanics.

However, both are missing. DCing continues.

I would also like to note, I have yet to run into a Legion player that does what I see in every streamer/youtuber video, they stab and run to the other guys around. Not once have I had a Legion do this, they just tunnel vision the first guy they find, look away while chasing or walking backwards, or use bloodhound. Is this the "fun" everyone talks about?

• artistartist Member Posts: 1,490

pretty much what this guy said. also I love how pointless this video is. he literally just told us things you can do against every other killer to help "counter" legion, when the reality is there is no counter to such a busted killer. especially that one part when he says to "force the legion to lunge through a pallet" like every legion doesn't respect every pallet they see lol. and if I really want that stun I have to purposely take a hit to guarantee it, which is horrible game design. disliked, how do I get my 4 minutes back?

• HazeHoundHazeHound Member Posts: 779

Don't heal (thanathophobia is there to make you heal, but is 16% really thag big penalty? Its not), focus gens, make him use his power constantly or chase you with 110% ms, both resulting in wasting his time. Easly genrushed.

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662

Mate, by the title you should have already known it's a waste of time.

There is no counter, and there will never be one cuz of how limited mechanics in dbd are. Everyone who claims who knows a counter will just show you how it works against a no hand newbie Legion.