Home Discussions General Discussions

Devs, when will you livestream again?!

PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,183
edited April 2019 in General Discussions

Why did you stop the weekly livestreams, I know you said something like you don't have enough information to talk about but maybe at least answer some game related questions or something about the balance or bugs instead of questions like "What would the nurses favorite food be?" or "What does Hillbilly do in his free time?" Those questions are some fun silly ones and I agree, there should be a time for silly stuff, but people want to know more about the current status of the game, such as why is spirits audio weird again, you can still vault even with the entity block , heck, theres even a 4v1 bug! Just look! These are in public matches!

These are pretty game breaking (but cool nevertheless) bugs! And they haven't even been addressed! The overall balance of the game hasn't been addressed either! What do you think about the games current balance? Please tell us?! You haven't talked about the Ash release and the perks that came with him. Please devs, just give us more communication, I used to love the weekly streams because they always gave us at least SOME info, please, just communicate better with us, most people want to know what's going on and you need to talk to us about it. It doesn't even have to be a stream, hell a blogpost would do too. Just please talk to us!

Comments

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662

Aren't they going to stream today? I read something that they want to stream this week.

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,586

We only get streams when they have big news now apparently

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I miss the devs 😢

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,183

@LCGaster I miss them too 😭

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 7,365

Yeah they've been essentially MIA for quite a while now. We need more regular live streams to update us. We have no idea what's going on.

• mcNuggetsmcNuggets Member Posts: 767

The devs are ignoring the community for so long, not answering questions precisely etc.

These forums should be away to communicate with the devs, but it's just communication with each other.

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 10,531

How does one get this to work?

@not_Queen Hooray! I'm happy to hear that! Me and other community members miss the weekly live streams and it was nice having the extra communication during the week. Thanks for taking the time to respond, though I'm sorry if I seemed rude in my original post. Thanks for telling us this!

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 17,018

@not_Queen I personally enjoy seeing you guys more relaxed and having fun during those casual streams, given the usual, let's say "non-constructive comments", you have to endure.

The current stuff just feels too... automated, if that makes sense. Like you're just there to do a job and read a script. It's informative, sure, but also boring.

Aw, I'll miss those livestreams. I'm excited to see further communication though! It will be "soon" I suppose :)

• knellknell Member Posts: 484

@not_Queen

What is the difference between Gameplay Q&As and Reddit Q&As?

Also, can you give the community more opportunities to ask more generalized questions during the Q&As? For the past year or so, it feels as if the Q&As we were able to have were often restricted by a specific topic that the developers decided on.  Although this allowed for more indepth discussion on the particular topic, it also prevented the community to ask questions that they may have felt were more important and weighed more on their minds. After all, what the developers feel important to address may be different from what the community wants to have answered.

I do really appreciate the opportunity for more Q&As though - please keep it up!

• synnersynner Member Posts: 3

Is there any way we can get sam and dean Winchester as survivors? Maybe, possibly?

• HuntarHuntar Member Posts: 825

@not_Queen Is there any chance we could get community gameplay streams with the devs or something? I've seen other games where the devs would schedule times that they'd be playing publicly, and they'd upload their matches, or just have a tag to let people know they're playing with someone on the team. It always seemed like it did a lot for the community, and it was always really nice to see the devs just interacting with players on their level for a little while. It's always great when it happened in other games, and you'd have people uploading funny or nice clips for a while.

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 2,127

I'll miss the weekly streams. Even short streams where you can acknowledge bugs or balance issues and let us know if they are being worked on or not would be so useful.

Stuff like this as examples so we don't feel left in the dark:

Freddy - We have no plans to change him

Mettle of Man - It's staying but we are targetting reducing its effectiveness in the next patch

NoEd - We are deleting it from the game but you might have to wait a few months.

• artistartist Member Posts: 1,490

ok but how do I get that bug to work for me in kyf LOL. that looks like stupid fun

@artist I don't know how to do the bug since the screenshots are from the video on reddit. The OP didn't want to reveal how to do the bug and he's already reported it to the devs