Dead by Daylight will be in Europe for the first time at Gamescom. If you are around the area, there will be a get together on Wednesday, August 21st at 6PM CEST! Come chat, drink, snack and have fun with DBD team members [18+]
To book your ticket:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dead-by-daylight-gamescom-meetup-tickets-68832392539

PC game crashes randomly when loading match

CyberDethXCyberDethX Member Posts: 8

This has been happening for a while now. The issue occurs randomly. It sucks to lose offerings in this way. This happens to all of my friends randomly too. So we end up in lots of 3 man (+ killer) matches.

I would attach the log but it is over 50 MB and this forum will not allow me to attach something of that size.

I can provide video of the crash though as I stream on Twitch. Several videos actually as this keeps happening to everyone who plays this game on PC.

Tagged:

Answers

• CyberDethXCyberDethX Member Posts: 8

I can provide the log to anyone on request though. It is 141 MB.

Would it be appropriate to submit the log in chunks on this site?

edited April 14

So it happened two more times. The last time the file was too big again. This time, I killed the task as fast as possible and BAM! The log is finally small enough to attach.

Please fix this. I like playing this game when it works.

• BillyIIIBillyIII Member Posts: 365

For the love of G-d, use the compression support BUILT INTO Windows Explorer since forever.

Happened again

Never got an answer to this and it's still happening after the patch. Wish they would fix it.