Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What will you do PS4 players?

Comments

• HIPSTERLIONHIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Kevvie said:

I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

Who cares about bp !! The only importance in the game right now is the cosmetics . bp will get pointless after a while , especially with the new up the ante .
  • TeambossFlozeTeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

@JammyJewels

Classy response. 😂

Would you rather I'd be doing something less classy, like watching Love Island?

You wouldn't!! no matter how bad it ever gets Jammy - i'm there for you buddy #inPS4wefindsolidarity

• JP_CloudJP_Cloud Member Posts: 172
    Kevvie said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Kevvie said:
    I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

Been having some great games on PS4 last few days though jumped up like 5 ranks

It's been hit or miss for me, on the weekend the lobby times took a some time but today things were going quick, there is some excitement and hope it seems at least.

Should i do what you are doing? I could have all my stuff maxed by now. I’ve just lost the buzz and haven’t touched DBD for days. 
  • BoxingRougeBoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?
    Classy response. 😂
    Oh god, please say you don’t watch that show.

@JP_Cloud said:
    Kevvie said:

>

Should i do what you are doing? I could have all my stuff maxed by now. I’ve just lost the buzz and haven’t touched DBD for days. 

Never really ever been a one game kinda guy, so I've been musing around on various titles tbh but the last few days of DBD been rather fun.

• JammyJewelsJammyJewels Member Posts: 610

@JammyJewels

Classy response. 😂

You wouldn't!! no matter how bad it ever gets Jammy - i'm there for you buddy #inPS4wefindsolidarity

I've almost had a slip Floze. I've even...

Learnt the contestants' names...
  • KevvieKevvie Member Posts: 175

@JP_Cloud said:
    Kevvie said:

@TeambossFloze said:

@Kevvie said:

Been having some great games on PS4 last few days though jumped up like 5 ranks

It's been hit or miss for me, on the weekend the lobby times took a some time but today things were going quick, there is some excitement and hope it seems at least.

I've been enjoying my time with it. I find playing it makes me less bitter because it reminds me how much I love the game in general.

Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?
    Classy response. 😂
    Oh god, please say you don’t watch that show.
    I watched the first episode. Then I realised it's superficial with the only possibly intelligent man (the Doctor, A.K.A the one that looks like an average skinny man) being rejected by the girls in the place for the more muscular guy... I mean, they're nice to look at and all... But just no. I prefer some brain meat over man meat.

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Ah man - you could at least be watching the damn world cup if your gonna be watching the TV buddy - literally been the best world cup in the last 4 years.

@HIPSTERLION said:
    Kevvie said:

Who cares about bp !! The only importance in the game right now is the cosmetics . bp will get pointless after a while , especially with the new up the ante .

I can look as cute as I want but if I'm running around with my only perk being level 1 Deja Vu it'll not be a good time in higher ranks lol.

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Ah man - you could at least be watching the damn world cup if your gonna be watching the TV buddy - literally been the best world cup in the last 4 years.

I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.
    Ew. Latency.

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants

• Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@JammyJewels said:
    Ew. Latency.

Ew..... you, you are.... in need of glasses.... ewwww

• Fre_Shavacado0Fre_Shavacado0 Member Posts: 106

i can say i’ll be annoyed or disappointed but in reality i’m still gonna play it when it comes out. even if it is a month after everyone else.

• Dr_doom_j2Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869

@BoxingRouge said:
    Victor_hensley said:

What will you do if the update doesn't come out tomorrow?

Play F13 of course. (Sarcasm)

Never been a fan of sarcasm being highlighted as sarcasm, kinda feels like the sarcasm is lost at that point

Can you please stop talking like a world weary traveller please? This isn't ######### fallout

I mean seriously, do you think this guy gives a ######### about your snobby, R E A S O N A B L E response?

@Dr_doom_j2 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Can you please stop talking like a world weary traveller please? This isn't [BAD WORD] fallout

I mean seriously, do you think this guy gives a [BAD WORD] about your snobby, R E A S O N A B L E response?

I don't think he gives a care in the world :)

But Dr Doom on the other hand, one does not need to reach far to find the far reaching

@TeambossFloze said:

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests

Can confirm, there is two of us. That MUST make it true.

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants

Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@JammyJewels said:

TeambossFloze said:

Your pants are wet?

I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.

I proudly wear a pink shirt and flamboyantly sass people at retail stores. The biggest surprise is I’m autistic

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@JammyJewels said:

Your pants are wet?

This is a conversation for another day - I think you do have a point, it'd be interesting to hear more thoughts on it at some point.

@Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@JammyJewels said:

TeambossFloze said:

Your pants are wet?

I proudly wear a pink shirt and flamboyantly sass people at retail stores. The biggest surprise is I’m autistic

I have a pink tshirt with these little black palm trees on. I feel like i'm at the copa cabana when I wear it, its fab-u-lous

@TeambossFloze said:

@Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@JammyJewels said:

TeambossFloze said:

Your pants are wet?

I have a pink tshirt with these little black palm trees on. I feel like i'm at the copa cabana when I wear it, its fab-u-lous

Pink is OP.

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@JammyJewels said:

Your pants are wet?

This is a conversation for another day - I think you do have a point, it'd be interesting to hear more thoughts on it at some point.

Indeed. But, for now...

...Now we wait the long haul, the unwaveringly long tide of temporary temptation towards distrust and disillusioned hopes of gifts given to those whose gifts got given. For the hand to tick with tantalising tones that remind us of our mortality, of the impending fate that we fear yet accept...

...Or. In other words. I'm waiting.
  • Victor_hensleyVictor_hensley Member Posts: 800

Half of these comments are not about the question...

This thread has taken a turn, and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

@JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

Your pants are wet?

Nahhh! Not all gay guys are the same. Sexuality does not make you flamboyant (cause i’m not) sure some are (not my taste but each to their own) but stereotypes are bullshit. So no, sexuality does not influence personality 😏

@JP_Cloud said:
    JammyJewels said:

TeambossFloze said:

@JammyJewels said:

TeambossFloze said:

Your pants are wet?

Nahhh! Not all gay guys are the same. Sexuality does not make you flamboyant (cause i’m not) sure some are (not my taste but each to their own) but stereotypes are bullshit. So no, sexuality does not influence personality 😏

Flamboyant people give no shits and strut their stuff. Some people are homophobic, or afraid to come out. That’s why there seems to be more gay flamers

Jack11803 said:

@JP_Cloud said:
    JammyJewels said:

TeambossFloze said:

@JammyJewels said:

TeambossFloze said:

Your pants are wet?

Flamboyant people give no shits and strut their stuff. Some people are homophobic, or afraid to come out. That’s why there seems to be more gay flamers

There’s different types just like different types of str8 people. Not all of us are flamboyant or strut their stuff. But yeah I agree the homophobic peeps are mostly guys who have something they are hiding.