Home Discussions General Discussions
We're making some changes thanks to the feedback received from the PTB. For more details, click here.
Dead by Daylight will undergo scheduled maintenance at 5PM EDT today. This maintenance is expected to last about 30 minutes. During this time, all game services will be unavailable. Thank you

Buff killers please

Ps4 queue times are so long. Can you please buff killers so that Swf people can find games in reasonable times? I'd rather get slaughtered than stare at the lobby.

Answers

• tt_ivi_99tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,269

We'll see if the end-game changes are enough to bring killers back full time

• tt_ivi_99tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,269

@TRGraybles

Well... Dedicated servers will help survivors not the killer...

• BongbingbingBongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Like tt said, We'll see how the end game changes go. Hopefully Killers will have a chance in the end game now without NOED and gen rushing might not be as much as a problem anymore but It all depends.

I do agree with your statement tho, Some Killers need serious Buffs to make them more appealing, especially on console were nurse isn't that good and you've got even less options at high ranks.

Let's just hope the Devs change their way of thinking and make all killers Viable so people can play the killer they like instead of majority of the killers going to waste at high ranks.

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208
  • LordziPLLordziPL Member Posts: 590

Jungle Gyms should be removed (added back in 2.6.0)

The Hitbox Medium Vault should be fixed.

The Camping Pallets should be nerfed.

The Camping Killers or Tunneling Killers should be punished (example system the every hit of Survivor taked from hook in 20 seconds will decrease your devout or chaser and remove your 2k BP every hit)

The Gens should be 90 or 100 seconds.

Thanathofobia buff from PTB 2.6.0 should be in live.

The Monstrous Shrine need rework (camper main perk)

Insidious do NOT need anything it's for n00bs who want to exp hours

Mettle of Man needs rework

Adrenaline needs nerf

NOED need change if new End-Game will be killer sided

Survivor need stamina when crouching they're slower for moment if they T-Bag you (kappa)

Lag Switching/Macros need to be fixed (Summer DS!)

Trapper Buff

Wraith Small Rework

Hillbilly Chainsaw Control Fix

Nurse Tweaks = Nerf

Myers ok

Hag Buff

Doctor Buff but eliminate for Shock Camp

Huntress OK [fix her hitbox can hit surv 6m from hatchet and can miss hatchet when surv is 0,1cm from you]

Freddy - we know rework summer

Pig Buff to Ambush/Crouch

Clown OK

Spirit OK

Legion need Update? Yeah.

Plague small buff

Discordance need a special notification ([BAD WORD] for now)

Surveillance need a special notification

SURVIVOR:

Gen Solo: 100 seconds

Gen Duo: 65 seconds

Gen Trio: 50 seconds

Gen 4 people: 35 seconds

Thanathofobia do not apply on healing (we have mangled btw)

Exit Gates need to be opened slower (15 seconds >>>> 40 seconds)

Blood Warden Effect should be after 3 minutes from opening first gate. (for 1 min once)

Syringes need nerf

Prove Thyself need nerf to 3/4/5% bonus

BNP OK

Technician need buff

No One Left Behind NEED HUGE REWORK

Left Behind needs buff

Distortion need a buff to 5 tokens.

Breakdown need a buff to increase time of repair of the Hook

KYF needs a rework and more control: more kiler/surv less/more pallets/exit gate/hook/chest to maximum 10 or 15

Feel free to judge me, I want to discuss :D

• ApeOfMazorApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

A lot of good things here but I don't think you can really punish "tunneling" like that. You are putting killers in positions then where the best course of action is to potentially ignore survivors right in front of their face. I'm tired of this design philosophy that tries to punish killers for using effective strategies and killing people like they are supposed to. It's sad that many killer perks were not created for their actual benefit but as ways so that survivors can get 2nd, anf third attempts at life.

• Warlock_2020Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,868
    edited April 2019

Most of these ideas will kill the game faster. Buffs and nerfs need to apply by rank, not across the board. The majority of the survivor player base is in the green and yellow ranks. They get kicked around pretty regularly by killers already and most will not progress because they are casual players.

Last report was a 35% survival rate in matches, and the devs said 2k is the goal per match. The green and yellow bracket is mostly 3-4k already. You nerf survivors hard, like this thread suggests, and you start seeing those red rank killer wait times spread to all ranks.

Nerfs and buffs should be by bracket. So if you make gens 100 seconds, it is for red ranks. Etc, dedicated servers should make these types of changes more viable.

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,398

This is what I'm most excited about.... I'm tired of gens finishing and if 3 or 4 survivors are still alive it's prettymuch GG.... I am so stoked for it

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,398

@LordziPL I can agree on certain points but majority I cant...

• LordziPLLordziPL Member Posts: 590

@Bravo0413 Tell me your opinion and disagree'es and we can discuss :D