Due to a power outage we will be postponing The Archive live broadcast that was planned for 2PM today. We will communicate as soon as we have an ETA. Thank you.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Hope buff

SlayerSlayer Member Posts: 1,148

Remove the timer.

Answers

• HeroiqHeroiq Member Posts: 831

@Slayer try using a 110% movement speed killer against a survivor using Hope.

• DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

Absolutely not.

My proposed rework would be to remove the Haste Status Effect in fairness to all slower Killers and instead have it boost the vaulting speed. That would be fairer in my opinion.

• Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

It's already a very strong perk.

• Luigifan64Luigifan64 Member Posts: 579
  • se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,359

Having increased movement speed as a survivor is already strong as [BAD WORD]. Hope's an underappreciated perk.

• JetTheWaffleCatJetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 145

Having perma Hope would be like perma NOED back in 2016. It would be too strong. I wouldn't mind it lasting for an extra minute though.

• PolarBearPolarBear Member Posts: 1,548

Hope would be a good perk if adrenaline didn't exist. Hope could maybe get some sort of buff to make it more appealing to use rather than always taking adrenaline.

• SlayerSlayer Member Posts: 1,148

Exactly. I see why removing timer is bad idea but then it needs to get increased a bit or something like that

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 2,936

No.... better buff-----> merge hope and no one left behind