Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Ps4 update confirmed!!!

C4GarudaC4Garuda Member Posts: 198
«13

Comments

  • C4GarudaC4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Guys just now 4 minutes ago!! Im hoping by 11 or 3pm it will be live!
  • C4GarudaC4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Bump
  • C4GarudaC4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    If i recall when xbox got this same post, it took a day am i right? 😣😣😣
  • KasiesKasies Member Posts: 66
    Oh come on. One Day wait is nothing compared :) just be happy 
  • C4GarudaC4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Kasies said:
    Oh come on. One Day wait is nothing compared :) just be happy 
    Oh i know, i just remembered it took a day but now if i recall, xbox had a prob to solve. Ours just says approval to release the dlc so we might just get it today
  • C4GarudaC4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    JP_Cloud said:
    OMG! Now my blood pressure can return to normal! Finally we can join our XBOX and PC frenemies! And yeah.. xbox got it the next day but it wasnt active till midnight. Might be today tho cause they haven’t said theres any issues like they did with XBOX just final approval. 
    Yes exactly +100
  • JP_CloudJP_Cloud Member Posts: 172
    C4Garuda said:
    Kasies said:
    Oh come on. One Day wait is nothing compared :) just be happy 
    Oh i know, i just remembered it took a day but now if i recall, xbox had a prob to solve. Ours just says approval to release the dlc so we might just get it today
    Fingers crossed 😋
  • C4GarudaC4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Hope to see everyone having fun real soon! In shikamarus words.."its been a drag".
  • MringasaMringasa Member Posts: 978

    @C4Garuda said:
    If i recall when xbox got this same post, it took a day am i right? 😣😣😣

    Since it's Sony, you know to at least double, and sometimes triple, the wait time. I'm guessing it'll be here for the weekend. All they got was a positive response, I'm assuming that means it was accepted finally. Praying it gets here today/tomorrow, but don't get your hopes up.

  • JesyaJesya Member Posts: 1,096

    Maybe they got that news yesterday and since it was a national holiday for them they received the message this morning.

  • TeambossFlozeTeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

    Told you so

  • C4GarudaC4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Mringasa said:

    @C4Garuda said:
    If i recall when xbox got this same post, it took a day am i right? 😣😣😣

    Since it's Sony, you know to at least double, and sometimes triple, the wait time. I'm guessing it'll be here for the weekend. All they got was a positive response, I'm assuming that means it was accepted finally. Praying it gets here today/tomorrow, but don't get your hopes up.

    Haha imagine, " sony recalles the update sorry guys, it will be out in upcoming months"..lmaooo omg nooo
  • C4GarudaC4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Jesya said:

    Maybe they got that news yesterday and since it was a national holiday for them they received the message this morning.

    Got a valid point, damn Canadians lol 
  • Daniel101773Daniel101773 Member Posts: 275
    C4Garuda said:
    If i recall when xbox got this same post, it took a day am i right? 😣😣😣
    No. When Xbox got it the tweet mentioned they needed to address a few small issues before sending it out. The PS4 tweet mentions no such thing. 
  • vrael77vrael77 Member Posts: 10
    I just hope this gets pushed out today
    Pleeeeease
  • HookedonDemandHookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

    Finally ! Good for you guys. Also, I want muh shrine ! :)

  • apathytheclownapathytheclown Member Posts: 285

    So we should put away the torches and pitchforks? Until next time...

  • KasiesKasies Member Posts: 66
    JP_Cloud said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Kasies said:
    Oh come on. One Day wait is nothing compared :) just be happy 
    Oh i know, i just remembered it took a day but now if i recall, xbox had a prob to solve. Ours just says approval to release the dlc so we might just get it today
    Fingers crossed 😋
    Well if it does drop today i hope to See you guys at the campfire ;) 
  • JP_CloudJP_Cloud Member Posts: 172
    SenzuDuck said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    Nah if it’s approved it’s ready to go. They don’t drag their feet once it’s been accepted. BeH must have failed cert at least a couple of times. 

    Oh look! Someone making assumptions. The update added microtransactions, as well as a DLC, which both need to be certified. It's completely plausible it just took this long.

    Negative Nancy you aren’t you. Consoles don’t have strict days to release approved DLC anymore. It can be any day but theres no issues like XBOX had so if its not today it’ll be tomorrow. They don’t just hold it in a box after cert pass. 
  • HIPSTERLIONHIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    At this point I just want the ps4 community back . so many people left because of the delay !!!
    I would be so happy If they come back for this update :)
  • Caver12Caver12 Member Posts: 44
    not_Queen said:

    We promised to give information as quickly as we could when we got it. We still need the approval for the DLC but we are happy to share the news!

    Its the messiah. All hail and praise be.
  • JP_CloudJP_Cloud Member Posts: 172
    not_Queen said:

    We promised to give information as quickly as we could when we got it. We still need the approval for the DLC but we are happy to share the news!

    You avoided the poison darts! Thanks for the info! I hope the DLC is approved soon too. 
  • KING_DEDEKING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    2.0.0 at last
  • JP_CloudJP_Cloud Member Posts: 172
    SenzuDuck said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @JP_Cloud said:

    Nah if it’s approved it’s ready to go. They don’t drag their feet once it’s been accepted. BeH must have failed cert at least a couple of times. 

    Oh look! Someone making assumptions. The update added microtransactions, as well as a DLC, which both need to be certified. It's completely plausible it just took this long.

    Negative Nancy you aren’t you. Consoles don’t have strict days to release approved DLC anymore. It can be any day but theres no issues like XBOX had so if its not today it’ll be tomorrow. They don’t just hold it in a box after cert pass. 

    1. Please point at which part of my comment is negative.
    2. They literally state "We are waiting on confirmation for the DLCs." Which could mean anything, doesn't matter about release day if it isn't passed cert.
    Hush! You’re like a party crasher. Be gone. Go bore another post. 
  • KING_DEDEKING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
  • JP_CloudJP_Cloud Member Posts: 172
    KING_DEDE said:
    I can finally have my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
    I don’t wanna face you 😋
Sign In or Register to comment.