Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

10 minute end game timer instead of 3

3 minutes isn't enough to save your hooked teammate and wait out tier 3 blood warden.

Comments

• RWoodrowRWoodrow Member Posts: 238

Several end game perks are being reworked due to the end game changes. I'm sure blood Warden made that list.

• JaarthanJaarthan Member Posts: 47

EZ troll, EZ life

• KrazyKat1011123KrazyKat1011123 Member Posts: 120

hell no

• BongbingbingBongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

3 minutes is incredibly long for end game. How many games do you really find yourself staying behind 3 minutes after the gates have been opened?

Besides it slows down when someones on the ground or hooked to give you time to make saves.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 3,458
    edited April 19

No. Wait for the PTB.

Post edited by Ihatelife on
  • ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

3-6 min are too much.

2-4 would be good.

And 10 min is just a troll.

• No_Cluie_LouisNo_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,068

10 minutes is ridiculous what are you on about

• SairekSairek Member Posts: 2,381

Some matches don't even last five minutes before the exit gates are opened. The heck would you need ten whole minutes for?

• KilmeranKilmeran Member Posts: 1,904
    edited April 19

The purpose of this end game change is to stop the asinine practice of holding a game hostage. A three minute timer that already slows down when a survivor is in the dying state or hooked is already plenty.

Can't get to them in time for some reason? Well, that's the nature of the PvP beast: you won't get everything you want nor win them all. Move on to the next match.

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 5,408

4 minutes might be better. But 10 no, way too long.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 7,099

I take it 9 minutes isn't enough either, so you say 10.

Honestly, if it takes you longer than 3 minutes to save someone, it would be too late anyway.

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 2,108

It literally blows my mind that so many people cannot correctly interpret the information presented in that video.

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,486

3 minutes after Escape has already been made accessible seems a little generous especially since the timer slows down when killer gains some momentum.

• SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,368
    edited April 19

Dumb suggestion, when exit gates are opened this is way enough

People should leave already at this point

Do I really have to wait 10 minutes of t-bags at gate?

• Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

LMAO

Now the endgame timer will last more than the game itself.

• I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 1,163

😂🤣

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 1,191

We'll have to wait till the ptb to see how it plays. Making suggestions at this point seems premature. I will say I think (emphasis on think) that 3 minutes will be fine. 10 minutes would be silly.

• burntFuseburntFuse Member Posts: 105

Personally I think the 3-minute timer should start as soon as the last gen is finished. Start it in slow pace mode, but then go into standard time once a gate or hatch opens.

• HeHeBoiiHeHeBoii Member Posts: 395

hwwwat did I just read?

• Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,576

Get rekt.

Gr8 b8 m8

• EninyaEninya Member Posts: 930

I'd say 2 minutes, honestly.

The survivors should be getting out, and saving a friend should be a massive risk. Your goal is to get out and survive, and that doesn't always mean everyone getting out alive.

• Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,576

BINGO. Glad you get it at least.

I'm okay with 3 minutes, but yeah, reducing it to 2 would even be alright honestly. Since it slows down like crazy if someone is down or hooked.

• BigBubsBigBubs Member Posts: 641

Lol no