Home Discussions General Discussions

One perk that was once a little weak will shine brightly in the end game collapse...

deathsiadeathsia Member Posts: 250

So.... any of you guys remember "Blood Warden"?

Yeah, that perk that while nice to give you a little more time to hook survivors wasn't really that great...

Once per Trial, hooking a Survivor while Blood Warden is active calls upon The Entity 

to block both Exits for all Survivors for 30/40/60 seconds.

hehe, that 60 seconds is suddenly going to be a WHOLE LOT more powerful with end game collapse in play. :P

Comments

• I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 1,593

Oh yeah

Blood warden with a little side action rancor

• deathsiadeathsia Member Posts: 250

Can you imagine a little under 1min remaining as a SWF rushes to save their pal, you down one, and hook them, the remaining survivors go:

and run for the exit only:

*insert kefka laugh and dramatic horror music here*

I can see a mass rage quit happening everytime this happens. XD

• Andreyu44Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,528

Ehm...BW....weak? When,what,where?

• TWiXTTWiXT Member Posts: 1,009

Sigh, for some reason I'm expecting them to nerf BW into the dirt due to the endgame collapse mechanic... can't have the killers gain an advantage with the potential for victory at the endgame now, can we?

Blood warden was weak due to the fact that even if the exit gates were blocked, a survivor could just pallet loop you for that 60 seconds making it rather pointless but with end game collapse, that 60 seconds suddenly becomes a death sentence if its activated with less than a min remaining. :3

• not_Queefnot_Queef Member Posts: 312

They will probably make it so that the endgame timer is paused while Blood Warden is active.

Otherwise there would be scenarios in which survivors would have no choice but to die, which would be terrible game design.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 4,628

when was Blood Warden ever weak?

it has always been my go to perk for the endgame, sometimes even my ruin replacement...

No, THAT would be terrible game design. Pausing the timer because a killer played smart and punished survivors for hanging around too long with a timer going would be a VERY BAD choice for the developers.

• TWiXTTWiXT Member Posts: 1,009

IMO, if survivors screwed around for 2 of the 3 minutes (5 of 6 if someone was downed or hooked the entire time) of the endgame with an open gate and didn't escape... they deserve a blood warden initiated death sentence. Can't really complain when they had all that time to simply leave.

• I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 1,593

I know right, some of my best games that I remember was because of BW

• Warlock_2020Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,868

If you knew how to use it, BW was already a strong perk. New end game will make it close to meta.

Problem is, most don't know how to use BW. I've turned matches from a 1k to 4k easily with BW and no NOED. Try slugging someone when running BW. Get another down, and wound the other 2. Then pop one on the hook when they run to the exit to heal and BAM! 4k. Will even be better with new end game. Toy with them for a minute or two, then trigger BW with a minute left.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,875

I think they said they're going to 'tweak' it.

• Fres0c0Fres0c0 Member Posts: 100

Execpt the timer is slowed when injured and dying state sooooooo what are you doing dying on the last 30 seconds where the killer hasn't used bloodwarden yet

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 5,581

If they aren't gonna change the BW - im yeeting out of the game as soon as i can

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,085

They’re going to tweak some end-game perks and BW was never weak.