The 3.3.0 PTB is now live! For more info, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93850/
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Potential Killer Perk

MercuryMercury Member Posts: 243

I don't know, idea came from watching someone try to mind game and I thought it could be cool to strengthen hitting around corners.

Name: Silent Slice
When you draw your weapon for an attack you no longer make a sound.
Time for lunging is expanded by 0,2/0,3/0,4 seconds.

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @Mercury said:
    I don't know, idea came from watching someone try to mind game and I thought it could be cool to strengthen hitting around corners.

    Name: Silent Slice
    When you draw your weapon for an attack you no longer make a sound.
    Time for lunging is expanded by 0,2/0,3/0,4 seconds.

    What do you guys think?

    It’s so small.... but such a good small....

  • MercuryMercury Member Posts: 243

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Mercury said:
    I don't know, idea came from watching someone try to mind game and I thought it could be cool to strengthen hitting around corners.

    Name: Silent Slice
    When you draw your weapon for an attack you no longer make a sound.
    Time for lunging is expanded by 0,2/0,3/0,4 seconds.

    What do you guys think?

    It’s so small.... but such a good small....

    Even small things can do wonders. :3

  • VesselOfSatanVesselOfSatan Member Posts: 9

    It's not about the size, it's about how far you lunge ;)

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @VesselOfSatan said:
    It's not about the size, it's about how far you lunge ;)

    How far the Ace goes in the hole?

Sign In or Register to comment.