What's with people DC-ing?

Just played my P3 Myers because i had the daily ritual. Immediately as i find the first surv, down him and try to hook him he dc. As i find my obsession, down her and hook her she dc as well. At this point i knew that the best thing to do was to farm with the rest 2 survivors. I find the third one at a gen, he tries to run away, i swing at the gen and he understood what i wanted and gets back on the gen. Immediately as i even find the final survivor he dc. Me and Adam farmed for the rest of the game and i let him escape. Seriously, can't we just have nice games? If a killer is P3 it doesn't necessarily mean that he's god-like. I'm just decent with myers, not outstanding.

Comments

• BACKSTABBERBACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

u maybe equipped infinite evil within 3

remember: it is always killer's fault

• KanzakiKanzaki Member Posts: 100

Same here. Killers need to do real mind game with survivors these days. They DC for every single reason and I have to farm with rest of survivors cause it is not their fault.

I play M1 killer without camping/tunneling but still DC. I don't wanna play babysitter simulator if that is what they expect from killers.

• CornChipCornChip Member Posts: 434

All i know is that solo survivor feels frustrating at the moment. Could be the amount of bugs, Crappy hit boxes, constant 3 man games, Teleporting back after vaulting a window/pallet, Nurse or hillbilly in every second game, bbq and ruin in every game, Potato teammates, Horrible ranking system/matchmaking, OP Addons, Getting hit through pallet stuns, Getting hardcore tunneled, getting hardcore camped, Getting tunneled off hook for an easy mori etc etc etc.

Pick your poison.

• Adonisadon234Adonisadon234 Member Posts: 147

i had the daily ritual where i had to level up my evil within 4 times. And yes, its my fault that they depiped due to that.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 2,807

Survivors have realized that there's basically no punishment to DCing so now they're DCing left, right and center. Doesn't help that the Devs aren't doing anything to fight it, instead focusing on pushing for more cosmetics.