The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Pig changes were needed, but so are buffs

I completely understand how the pig change was needed as it would be unfair to stop Legion from moon walking and no the pig, as well as the fact that her ability would be broken in end game. However, i also feel that with these changes, she needs to buffs to counters the indirect but heavy nerfs. I can't really think of many suggestions, other than a faster timer. Anyone else?

Comments

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,920

How is her ability broken?

• No_Cluie_LouisNo_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,078

As survivors who are RBT wouldn't be able to leave, and if the killer kept going near them, they wouldn't be able to get the trap off. Literally if you were RBT in the endgame, you would be dead.

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,302

maybe make her crouch movement little bit faster or the other 1 make her ambush attack little bit faster

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 5,737

Hot(ish) take: If these are the changes going through, I want to see the timers as the Pig as compensation.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 3,668

And the Legion deserves that many nerfs? Funny.

• ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

End game collapse timer : 3~5 min

RBT timer: 2,5 min

Blood Warden timer: 1 min

You have still time as survivor.

And you must only go through a gate.

Example for pig buff:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/58341/my-pig-buff-idea-updated

This post wasn't about the Legion, dunno if you noticed that

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,920

@No_Cluie_Louis So if she throws the entire game in order to make sure the trap snaps on you, that's broken?

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 5,145

The Pig moonwalking is pointless. To get the bear trap on them you need to down them, so if you have already gone that far you may as well just camp them instead of moonwalking them. It saves you a bear trap AND is a minimum of 30 seconds faster.

• Rickard971Rickard971 Member Posts: 7

I would say reduce the timer of the reverse bear trap to 1.5 minutes (down from 2.5). With the TR change, they will be even more harmless. If the survivor team pops a generator while the trap is on someones head there should be a large chance of that survivor dying.

• Salty_PearlSalty_Pearl Member Posts: 936

She didn't need ANY of these changes. If they felt that RBTs were too strong they should have just made it so that if Survivors have RBTs on them, the collapse timer goes slower.

• boogieman976boogieman976 Member Posts: 13

This nerf to Pig is way too strong. Perhaps RBTs could slow down the EGC timer even more. Or, if a survivor is wearing a RBT during end game, give them a hint as to which box contains their key. For example, highlight 3 of the 5 boxes yellow so the survivor knows not to bother trying the other two boxes.

Leaving it as is will essentially educe her to just another M1 killer.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 5,737

My only problem with that change is that the last Survivor is basically SOL if they're wearing a Trap when the Pig closes the Hatch, which is prooooobably not a great thing gameplay-wise. But to be honest, if it comes down to either that or the Pig nerfs as they currently are, then the last Survivor can take a hike. :P

Don't really know what you mean by that. Originally she would trap you when the exit gates were open, and either tunnel you or patrol the jigsaw boxes (not exactly throwing the game when they exit gates are open). However you used to have infinite time to attempt to lose her and remove the trap. Now you only have 3 minutes to both lose her, and find the right jigsaw box and get out. Yes her power would have been very strong if left the same way in end game. Imagine if she could down a survivor with 2 minutes to go till collapse. She could then trap them, and let them wiggle out or hook them, and whilst this survivor was left to imminent death as long as you weren't too careless letting them untrap themselves, she could potentially catch and do the same to other survivors. It would be no fun to play against, however this stupid change didn't bring out any counter buffs and now everyone is asking for the wrong things in regard to piggy

• MonstarellaMonstarella Member Posts: 7

No.

Just.

No.

Where is the downvote button.

Oh wait this isn't Reddit.