Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Chapter XII / Paragraph IV: Hellraiser TM

Comments

• SmokePotionSmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

what i'm saying is that Ash evens out the roster, because we already had Leatherface on the killer side who didn't have a survivor.

• YearOfThePigNerfYearOfThePigNerf Member Posts: 48

I'm hoping for Skinless Julia as the killer. Pinhead I don't think fits the left mouse killer idea.

Hope it's not Hellraiser though as Lionsgate are holding that franchise hostage, taking random scripts and just throwing pinhead in so they don't lose the rights.

• CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,069

Yeah the originals were the best by far. And I agree Pinhead wasn't the chasing/slashing type, there were always Cenobites for that.

How about the old butler-y guy from Phantasm? He stalks around attacking you, and his power is to release metallic orbs that fly around and you have to avoid them just like in the movie. And everyone finds it boring, just like in the movie.

• KarltastiskKarltastisk Member Posts: 529

We have had 2 standalone survivors (Bill and ash) and 1 standalone killer. Also the game started with 4 survivors and 3 killers so there are currently 2 more survivors than there are killers.

Skinless Julia with a hammer and puzzle box to summon hooks would be my guess for Hellraiser.

Ghostface would be a knife and the ability to call a survivor to reveal their position.

My real hope is for Naughty Bear though.

• SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,481

See and ppl kept saying Ghostface is the next one. Ghostface if he made it in he would be weak as hell no thx

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 10,074

The fact that they deleted the last post that was showing this confirms its validity in my mind. Pinhead is definitely the next DLC.

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited April 2019

If they delete false information, people assume it to be true because "Why would they try to hide it otherwise?". If they don't delete false information, people still assume it to be true because "Why wouldn't they deny it otherwise?". And if they do deny it, people won't believe them. Can you see why there might be a problem when your conclusion is the same regardless of the evidence?

Post edited by Orion on
  • ItsYourBoyGuzmaItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 799

So has anyone here seen pinhead and can point out what they soundeffects are/come from in the movie?

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 3,500

Pinhead would be a cool addition. I think the power would be more along the line of an effect placed on survivors than a straight attack.

Haha, right mouse button hits survivors with hooks, applies deep wounds

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 3,500

@YearOfThePigNerf

That would be so sad, we don't need 2 killers with the same useless power effect.

• AssstheticAsssthetic Member Posts: 203

@Niitosky Actually Hellraiser does have a somewhat iconic survivor: Kirsty. She was in the first two movies so she could definitely be a survivor this game.

Regardless as to whether its a Hellraiser or Scream DLC, I'm excited because I love the first movies of both of those franchises!

• friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

You make great post and are now blessed by the ultimate life form

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 10,074

This is just incorrect.

"If they don't delete false information, people still assume it to be true"

People post random ideas for next killers all the time without it being assumed it's the next.

"If they delete false information, people assume it to be true"

This is because they don't normally delete these new killer idea posts in the past. This isn't their normal action and is out of the norm.

"Can you see why there might be a problem when your conclusion is the same regardless of the evidence?"

If this was their normal set of actions I would agree with you, however it's not.

@Asssthetic Kristy was also in a later movie but it's fairly hated by everyone as it ruins her character.

• BACKSTABBERBACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited April 2019

It seems the skill is he sends you to hell world (like freddy does) after stalking

Once in the hell world there are chains that are triggered by survivor proximity that can trap you

The MORI is based on chains too:

and yes, the sounds correspond with the movie

@BACKSTABBER That would be very interesting. Everyone would just spawn in any normal map and then after reaching a certain point, Pinhead could just transport them to a separate Hell map (it would be the same map every time but with different window/pallet variations). Idk if they have that ability to do that but it would definitely be very interesting and unique and of course they wouldn't have to retexture everyman to fit the Hell theme

@YearOfThePigNerf Yeah she's one of the underrated final girls and she should definitely be released as the survivor if Hellraiser were to be a chapter. We need more final girls in this game

edited April 2019

@Asssthetic I think it could only be here really.

Pinhead is the only selling point for the awful movies now so I could see him being the killer and making the devs having to design a stupid power since he doesn't normally attack like they did with Freddo.

But I really hope for A bandaged up Julia.

@YearOfThePigNerf Yeah if we were to get a Hellraiser DLC they would probably have Pinhead as the killer but maybe they'll do what they did for legion and add multiple skins like other Cenobites. But whatever they do it'll be exciting

edited April 2019

@Asssthetic I personally won't be exited for any new killers but I am interested to see what they will do if it is pinhead.

• LordziPLLordziPL Member Posts: 590

Pinhead can be: Paragraph because of Survivor +2 more than killer and Ash named Chapter12Survivor in SteamDB or Chapter 12 with Kirsty/Amy.

• NiitoskyNiitosky Member Posts: 329

both the one from the forum and the one from the steam hub have been removed.. hmm..

Behaviour have a secret project with lionsgate, and lionsgate have produced hellraiser: judgement in 2018, so if we'll have a Hellraiser DLC, in my opinion, this will be based on film released in 2018, produced by lionsgate

you have view the film of 2018? if yes, if the DLC is based on that film, which could be the survivor and the map?

• Th3NightmareTh3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,119

Guys, All this info is taken from this file where all the "events" of the killers are registered as well as their names.

I'm going to tell you is pure reality. First of all I will show you in the same file some examples of how it comes out in case of "LEGION", which in the documents is described as "BOLT" meaningless names, but we will see some VFX sound events described in the document, such as: Frenzy, deactivate, activate ...

After this we will go into things that are known to be 100% real because of the files that have been found in the PTB.

In the first place, we are going to see the events that will happen in Killer 16, this means the sounds that you will have for different power actions that X killer has.

Thing that the devs have not deceived but ... if they introduce a file by mistake it is because it has strained, we already know the last time that the perks of ASH were leaked in consoles ... in addition to FREEDY .. we do not know but this info could be 100% real. What could be names a little confusing because the development of the killer is not 100% finished.

Its all the info that i have from forums and other sites.

What do you mean? be more specific and show screen of what you say

• DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 2,553

@Niitosky On PC, there are 2 more survivors than killers (Bill and Ash). What he is trying to say is that the Devs might want to introduce a paragraph killer without a survivor to balance both sides.

There is also a leatherface paragraph but the game had 4 original survivors and 3 original killers. So even if we include leatherface, survivors still have 1 more survivor than killers on consoles, 2 more survivors than killers on PC (Bill is not playable on consoles)