Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Too Many Pallets

There's too many pallets.

Comments

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112

On some maps but most of the time we really don’t have too much.

• WaffleFalafelWaffleFalafel Member Posts: 383

Take a look at the swamp maps. How many dead zones are there? In fact, there is a huge number of dead zones on other maps recently.

• gantesgantes Member Posts: 1,611

I think there are just as many total bullshit zones as dead zones, so wheh you play each side it always seems that the game is screwing you over.

Mother's Dwelling as survivor and Disturbed Ward as killer come to mind.

• CallMeRusty420CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

*old man voice*

Back in my day, there used to be pallets as far as the eye could see! Why I still remember how there were even spare pallets within the pallets!

*takes out pipe from mouth*

Those were some horrible and dark times my boi. Dark and horrible times.

But in all seriousness, it used to be way worse. I still feel some maps need less pallets but I'm just glad it's not how it used to be >.>

• MagicalYummiesMagicalYummies Member Posts: 29

ya ok

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

*Laughts in Nurse*

• YearOfThePigNerfYearOfThePigNerf Member Posts: 48

No idea why they brought double pallets back.

• MystiKasTMystiKasT Member Posts: 289

watch all the killers stop playing because of how boring/stressful it is

• KiskashiKiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

I think on any survivor match there's like 5-6 on the whole map and you're lucky if you get one in your chase because there's always that person who throws them down for no apparent reason early match anyway. It's nowhere near as bad as it used to be, it would be like find a pallet, walk a couple of meters in any direction and find more.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,824

Mother’s Dwelling isn’t too bad as a bullshit zone but Disturbed Ward is literally the worst. The middle building can literally be an infinite at times.

Don’t even get me started on Springwood and Haddonfun.

There aren’t too many dead zones unless you drop every pallet super quickly. Although MacMillan maps can be unforgiving on survivors with a lack of pallets, specifically Shelter Woods.

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Said no one ever

• gantesgantes Member Posts: 1,611

Springwood and Haddonfield are the only maps in which I always concede some generators because some areas are simply not worth it to patrol.

Disturbed Ward too tbh. Like jfc sometimes there are F O U R safe pallets inside the main building. Until you get rid of all of them the survivors are already waiting to tbag you at the gates.

Now, I'm curious. For diehard survivor mains over there, which maps do you hate the most? I play survivor too, but I haven't noticed that big a difference between most maps, except for the survivor favored ones. It'd be nice to have some perspective on your side.

• SlayerSlayer Member Posts: 1,148

You dont have to break them all you know.

• mcNuggetsmcNuggets Member Posts: 767
    edited April 2019

There aren't too much.

They are simply too powerful.

Windows are time wasters, pallets are window additions.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,824
    edited April 2019

I mainly play Spirit so no map is too incredibly hard since it’s a bit harder to loop a Spirit and she is one of the best killers in the entire game.

Other than Haddonfun and Springwood, I HATE Disturbed Ward. I generally don’t like corn maps simply because I lose survivors easily through the corn. Yamaoka is bad as well. Ormond isn’t that bad but it’s a lesser map for Spirit because it is super hard to see scratch marks and auras. I don’t think anybody likes the hospital, survivor or killer.

When I play survivor there isn’t many maps that I go “dammit I hate this map”. The only map I really don’t like is Shelter Woods because there is NO building on the ENTIRE map besides the killer shack. The Game is a hit or miss. As I said earlier, nobody likes the hospital. Getting Disturbed Ward, Haddonfun, or Springwood is usually an EZ win...those maps are very heavily survivor sided.

• HeroiqHeroiq Member Posts: 1,134

i play legion, nurse and wraith mostly

as legion. pallets are just vaults

as nurse. what is a pallet? wait,, what do loop mean ?

as wraith. i use my speed boost in mid of the loop and mindgame with it to get a free hit most of times. or when a survivor is healing on a pallet. start uncloaking. and stop at 99% forcing the pallet drop and still catching up with the survivor too easily.

• SlinkyJinkySlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

There's only 'too many pallets' if there are also 'too many hooks'.

• AlexAnarchyAlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685

Ahhh, and here we have the typical survivor main player who posts survivor main memes that you never ever hear or see any actual killer posts...*shakes head* such a sad sight...

• OMagic_ManOOMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Bring Brutal Strength and Fire Up on EW3 Myers, Enduring and Spirit Fury, pallets use to be nearly touching each other, in 2017.