Home Discussions General Discussions

How is playing against the new Legion?

PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 375

I see lot of feedback about playing as the updated Legion but not about playing against them.

Is still that annoying? Is there now more counterplay? Will be there less DCs against legion in the future?

Best Answer

Answers

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 4,135

You counter them like a trapper or wraith. Simple.

• PluPlu Member Posts: 1,209

He's boring to play against, not for the same reasons as he used to tho, just my opinion tho.

Also that won't stop people from DC'ing against Legion or any killers.

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 375

Okay then.

And of course it won't stop dcs in general.

But many survivors just dc as soon as they see a legion. I hope they will at least try to play in the future

• Mat_SellaMat_Sella Member Posts: 1,370

I mean they were weak before, they aren't much stronger now. since they're slower in frenzy, you can walk in a straight line away from them if you see them coming and BAM, 4 second stun and 10 seconds wasted.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,434

they can cover 50m in 10 seconds, you cover 40m. If they're accurate, they can walk until you're 50m away.

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 5,398

@Poweas if you are 50m away then when they reach you with frenzy you will now be 30m away. You need to be within about 10m of a survivor to reach them if they are running away from you when you start the frenzy (or when the initially hit the survivor).

• deathsiadeathsia Member Posts: 250

He's a bigger joke than he was before the PTB nerf, I could at least keep up with a survivor in a pallet loop and get one hit, now there is literally NOT DIFFERENCE. Frenzy or not they will keep on pallet looping me.

In fact, I DON'T EVEN WANT TO USE FRENZY while in a chase with a pallet because the moment frenzy ends with them looping me, they gain a HUGE distance advantage.

Legion has gone from bad to A COMPLETE AND UTTER JOKE with this patch update and the worst part is the devs don't care and won't listen to us more experienced players in later ranks because they NEVER MAKE IT PAST RANK 15 and think that the low ranks are the ONLY RANKS THAT COUNT.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,920

He's basically a trap-less Trapper now, more or less.