Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Body blocking

danaradanara Member Posts: 129

One thing I don’t understand are survivors who perform unsafe hooks in the killers tr without borrowed time, and still won’t body block a hit for you instead they’ll just run the other way.

Especially in scenarios where one person is getting tunnelled and on last hook whilst the other still has 2 hooks left. I know I always try to help a tunnelled survivor as long as I’m not injured and be a distraction to the killer, that one body block can mean the difference to the survivor reaching a pallet or escaping.

Is it just me or am I too generous and shouldn’t expect these things from a fellow survivor?

and yeah these rules are understandable to instadown killers, Billy and Michael. Leatherface would just down you both in this scenario.

Comments

• Auron471Auron471 Member Posts: 1,308

The way i see it, other survivors are just legions without a knife, or frenzy.

• JudithJudith Member Posts: 819
    edited April 2019

It should be a team game yes. One survivor can mess you up but if you catch up sometimes you can get back at them. It won't help you win tho since you are wasting time and playing even worse game than 3vs1 with decent people.

• ApeOfMazorApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

They just want easy points. They don't care about you. That said unsafe hooks should expose the person unhooking so there is incentive to take them out.

• Speshul_KittenSpeshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861

I only really see it at green and yellow ranks. If it’s red or purple ranks it’s usually because you’re about to go into struggle that they’ll pull you off without BT. If they feel the killer is far enough is another reason or they’re just trying to get Deliverance or WGLF stack.

• danaradanara Member Posts: 129
    edited April 2019

Currently at purple rank, I used to always be red ranks before they changed the pipping system.

I don’t have enough time to get back to red ranks but find myself getting matched with green-yellow ranks a lot but some of these games tilt me.

I had a legion match with thana-ruin and he was literally just tunnelling and nodding every time he downed them lol, I tried to help the Feng that was getting tunnelled by bodyblocking but then I was the second victim of it.

I just assumed someone hurt him or he’s really not happy with the legion update lol.