Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What are some Plague buffs you guys are thinking of?

2»

Comments

• DehitayDehitay Member Posts: 1,723

Oh, was it? I thought it was set up to where if the last pool got used, there was no more left to use; and it was powerful cause everybody was permanently broken and Thanatophobia was a fixed at full stacks. I never play the ptb for more than a few games so I must have gotten my information wrong.

• VisionmakerVisionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

Oh. Maybe I'm wrong. I thought it was. Perhaps someone can confirm.

I still think it's too powerful to cleanse only one at a time. It would be more balanced if Plague didn't automatically get her power in that event.

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

@Peanits Question. If 3-4k is a win for the Killer. Why is that not explicit?

Like the tutorial makes it clear that winning is tied to Kills. But wouldn't it make more sense to have an actual win message at the match results much like with the Survivors and Escaping/Dying instead of the confusing Entity message that sometimes is displeased in spite of a 4k or whatever?

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,227

The game should tell the killer how many pools are left for survivors to use. A simple QoL thing so you can manage Corrupt a bit better. I always find myself mid-chase about to take a pool and all of a sudden I have Corrupt and all the pool auras disappear. It seems like some maps have more pools than others too, but it's hard to tell how many there really are.

• T0xicTylerT0xicTyler Member Posts: 502

These ideas are all very good. There should definitely be more incentive to cleanse so that The Plague can snowball.

• AlexAnarchyAlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685

Shhhh speaking sense and logic is not welcome in the DBD world of thinking..

• AlexAnarchyAlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
  • CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 4,856

3 changes I think would make a big difference.

1. Sickness is shared with ANY interaction, not just when your broken.

2. When your broken you get a debuff to repairing and vaulting speeds.

3. Speed while holding Vile purge is increased to 115%. Corrupt purge is still slower.

Hope she gets some buff because I really enjoyed playing her before I got back to red ranks and knew she was way too weak.

• OrtiOrti Member Posts: 198

Revert the changes from the PTB and give her a build in Thanatophobia if broken. To make it balanced the effect should a bit less then the original Thana. Hindred would be a good alternativ to make her more viable in chases without her Corrupted Purge. Balance whise she is already fine imo she just as some drawbacks and counterplays that can be frustrating. Maybe you should get one Corrupted well when ever everyone is broken

• DingDongsDingDongs Member Posts: 684

Make sickness more stronger

Because everyone can still gen rush and ignore the fountain and THAT make plague useless

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,510

She is not fine. The only people who think she’s fine are survivor players who know that she’s actually not fine and want easy escapes.

The Plague literally has nothing going for her. Freddy has auras AND gen slow down.

• Claudette_BaguetteClaudette_Baguette Member Posts: 567

The main problem I have with her is that she is hardcountered if the team decides to not cleanse at all. A lot of timees I faced a plague and none of us cleansed themselves. Most survivors are good at looping anyway and don't heal in the first place so being broken is not an issue but you deny the killer her power and make most of her addons useless. Being infected should slow down survivors speed or do something else to make survivors want to cleanse more.

• HeroiqHeroiq Member Posts: 1,133

the " Iridescent Seal " add-on needs a rework/buff.

my idea is making it permanently effects what the plague vomits on.

so when it's combined with the other ultra-rare add-on ( Black Incense ). it's basically a deadly combo. to repair generators you'll be forced to be sick. and when you're fully sick. your aura will be revealed to the plague

• PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 6,553

Nope, that would show that there's a problem with the way the killer is designed. It would probably be something unintuitive or difficult to new players but easily abused by experienced players if that were the case. The target for balance is 50% in any given match, not overall. Naturally some killers are going to perform better at some ranks than others. Nurse, for example, usually falls well below that 50% target at rank 20 but exceeds it at rank 1. Or the Spirit, for example. The Spirit sits around a 43.65% kill rate at rank 20, but shoots up to 69.25% by rank 1.

Does that mean that the spirit is overpowered, though? Nope. The target is just 50%. A good player can come by and do well with her because they're good at the game. We're just aiming for a 50/50 average, what you do with it beyond that is up to you.

• DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 2,553

@Peanits Woah, I knew she was a beast but I really didn't expect it to be that much.

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,294
  • PluPlu Member Posts: 1,405

She has the same issues as Legion, power doesn't do much because just not bothering healing is enough to counter both.

So i'm guessing making that the puke does something the longer you have it on, maybe reduce movespeed the more you puke (would make sense) or make repairs slowers.