Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Attention Steam and EGS players: a quick hotfix will be going live today at 11AM ET to address file validation reliability. Thank you for your understanding!

Can the game actually be balanced?

2»

Comments

• RakimSockemRakimSockem Member Posts: 1,692

I still play SWF when my friends are online, but recently I also switched to "killer main" when playing solo and I agree. I get 3-4 kills in 90% of my games easily while as survivor, I don't live anywhere near that percentage of my games. And the only times I've ever gotten tilted as a killer was when I miss a hit that would've hit me had I been the survivor.

Boy I've been hit by some crazy things that were clearly misses but when I go and have the same scenario as killer, I miss. tilts the hell out of me.

Other than that, easy games.

• HeroiqHeroiq Member Posts: 1,134

the problem with the hitboxes is just a problem with lag. when devs added dedicated servers during the PTB. the hitbox registration was still for killer. which gave a lot of 6-9 meter long hits for laggy killers.

if they wanted to fix the hitboxes. they will have to give the hitbox registration to the dedicated servers themselves.

you can go and ask someone who is far away from you and will probably give you around 200-300 ping when connecting to him to host a KYF lobby and let you play as killer. and watch the crazy hits that will occur (from survivor POV)

• AlexAnarchyAlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited May 2019

Never seen this many bold faces lies on the forums until today...folks are really getting high on telling fibs it seems. 2.7.0 directly nullfies your post alone.

edited May 2019

Flag me all you want cuz I know better. Sorry but yes, you lied...I can call you out on that : P

What an amazing way to try and claim your right, " I'll flag anyone who calls me out on my blatant lying" Good job~ Real civil~

yep. people like you deserve to be ignored. because all what you'll do is try to make fun out of the person you disagree with.

edited May 2019

Oh yes...I'm making fun of you cuz I called you out for blatant lying...Get real. *shrugs*

Lawl, posting on my wall cuz your playing victim after I caught you in an obvious lye is gonna do you no good either~ That's just low.

• tt_ivi_99tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

"The overwhelming advantage that the killers have over survivors"

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,578

That's cause there's 4 of you.

If they focus and kill 1 Survivor, then it's still a loss.

I also still recommend my previous suggestion.

Judging from your "The advantage is too large" sentence, i take it you haven't seen the potential yet.

• George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Ok, let's face it. We fell for an obvious bait by a smurf/troll.

Again.

• OrtiOrti Member Posts: 198
    edited May 2019

The game is in the best spot ever balance whise. Killers in general still suffer from more drawbacks then survivors ever will. A lot of good killer mains just started playing at a time where the game was way more survivor sided because of this a lot of survivors think killers are stronger over all. That's for sure not the case all these expierenced killers just had to go to more difficult games in the past. Nurse shouldn,t be part of any balance discussion

in my oppinion the game still need to find a way to make all killers at least viable when played by skilled players agains skilled players at all ranks. Also a lot of maps still need work for both sides. O my personal wishlist is also that they manage to make more perks who are intressting enough to get rid of th current meta

• Well_Placed_HexTotemWell_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824

Yikes, it’s 2019 and there are still people who think the killers are in the power role? Do you also believe the world is flat?

The game will never be balanced because of SWF.

• 23flash23flash Member Posts: 74

lol y'all are actually trolling me. I get it now. Those alternative facts with the survival rate of survivors and killer kill rate...Y'all 100% ignoring the fact that if a killer gets 3 kills in a match and 1 survivor escapes that factors into the rate. not just who got the majority win. If a killer camps a full hook, the other 3 survivors kill the gens and get to the exit gate. the killer can still catch 1 of them and hook them and camp it and then get more points than the 2 people he killed. How is that fair lol? Why do we depip on that? we have 0 control of that lol. That's my complaint. Just played a game where he camped the 1st hook for full life. we finished all the gens by the time the person died, but he was still able to get to an exit gate and catch 1 survivor, hook them and then camp their full hook and then got more points than the 2 hooks he camped and we depip cause of it. That's garbage lol. That's broken. So we just have to say fk the person getting hooked and camped lol and killer doesnt get punished