Dead by Daylight will be in Europe for the first time at Gamescom. If you are around the area, there will be a get together on Wednesday, August 21st at 6PM CEST! Come chat, drink, snack and have fun with DBD team members [18+]
To book your ticket:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dead-by-daylight-gamescom-meetup-tickets-68832392539

MoM update against Nurse = Hillbilly everywhere on top ranks

TrotfoxxTrotfoxx Member Posts: 89

Sad, but it's the obvious move from the top rank killers. It will become very boring to play on high ranks against Billy every match (maybe some Huntresses too though).

Comments

• TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 5,453
    edited May 7

So, you complain that killers are forced to use only one killer on high ranks. Yes?

And that it is boring for Survivors...

• Bbbrian2013Bbbrian2013 Member Posts: 2,049

Buff killers then.

If everyone feels comfortable using killers besides billy and nurse they'll use them. People don't because they feel like they're at a disadvantage.

• HeroiqHeroiq Member Posts: 754

1 hit won't make that much difference to good nurse mains. it usually only extends the chase for about 5 seconds. unless it's a boosted nurse.

• KenshinKenshin Member Posts: 435

cant wait for the patch, gonna be fun to play against the same two killers over and over again.

• HavelmomDaS1HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

1 hit can make a huge difference, especially with the adrenaline meta.

I personally will play nurse with moris now, I have so many stored cuz I never needed them. But now I want to avoid MoM cuz it's annoying af

• βLAKEβLAKE Member Posts: 472

Rank 2-3 survivor here and I get 3 back to back Nurses on a daily basis, so I am okay with this.

• TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 5,453

That it is boring for SURVIVORS!?

How do you think killers feel?!

• Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,716

Just wait for hatchets and chainsaws also counting towards MoM build up

:)

• DrazenDrazen Member Posts: 164

Im going to keep my rank between 8-10 after the reset bcz I dont want to play only 2-3 killers which can deal with this [BAD WORD] its better to have fun than go tryhard to win

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,222

i can sense that billy will get a change soon

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 689

Eh. I can deal with one MoM as Spirit since I use Save The Best For Last anyway. More than one MoM becomes really problematic.

• JigmacJigmac Member Posts: 389

I made a thread asking devs why aren't they buffing other killers.

No answers , not even from Peanits.

prob the feedback went right into the paper shreeder then to the trashcan.

• WeederickWeederick Member Posts: 559

Thats the day dbd dies... again.

He was nerfed once and it led to losing 50% of the playerbase over the next months even though dlc released. Go figure what happens when they nerf billy now with "that" type of balancing and attitude to "just remove it"

• BithardBithard Member Posts: 374

Both sides do stuff the other hates, That will never change.

I just wish they would buff the stealth killers. That's the only aspect I really enjoy when facing a killer.