Home Discussions General Discussions

In regards to the Ghost leak

UnitUnit Member Posts: 190

Do you guys think we'll see Sidney or Dewy as a survivor.

Comments

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Most likely Sidney

• T0xicTylerT0xicTyler Member Posts: 499

Sidney or Gale. I doubt Dewy.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 3,722

Depends, is it based on the series or film? as Ash was based off a series NOT the film....i mean i didn't even know who Quentin was...i was expecting Nancy...from the orig film.....so we will have to see.....

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 3,819

Can't be anyone but sidney. I just hope she looks better than the other licensed survivors.

• UnitUnit Member Posts: 190

Assuming it's the mask from the movies, it's the movies?

• DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 2,553

For the love of God, let it be Sidney and instead of mutated ugly face, can we get actress's real face with a couple of cosmetics?

Honestly, Sidney is one of the few well known survivors in slasher movies. I am gonna be so upset if we miss the chance :(

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,586

@Unit Thats also the season 3 mask.

• TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 2,320

I doubt either.. Cause I think we would have seen that content aswell in the leak.. would be late to put in that survivor I think.

I bet this is a killer only release.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 3,722

@Unit i answered my own question, the mask from the series is different.....so the scream mask is based off the film and not the seires.....but yes we should get Sydney then

• doitagain_doitagain_ Member Posts: 597

Besides the mask, the look isn't based off the movies which worries me that Sidney might not be the survivor. Fingers crossed though.

• PirscherPirscher Member Posts: 492

I think Tatum, Casey Becker or Gail would be more fun in the DBD universe than Sidney tbh