Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Will you buy the new killer?

2»

Comments

• Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,640

I've not paid real money for anything since Clown.

Sadly. I did buy 10.00 in cosmetics once since.

• GrandpaBill24GrandpaBill24 Member Posts: 252

It's Ghostface, so even if he costed $50 I'd STILL buy him. Ghostface hype.

• mutabletiger4mutabletiger4 Member Posts: 183

I need to see more, the chapter probably isn't complete yet. As of right now, not a huge fan, might change my opinion (probably will)

• KiskashiKiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited May 2019

Haha, I look at this more like unsure of legion changes, hello new jumpscare main (totally going myers/ghostface main 90% when it comes out if the power is smooth, I love playing the stealth killers)

In response to OP though, I've purchased all of the licensed DLC so far and honestly afraid for the freddy changes as I play him well now, bubba still needs buffs seriously but it will probably be a century before we see that. Pig is a little underwhelming after a while (fun in small amounts) personally, and mikey is a main for me so... I'd watch some people test play it first on PTB etc. I'm a little cautious to just jump on the bandwagon just bc it's a new killer anymore I mean after plague and legion and killer changes out of nowhere just because they "aren't fun to play against"... looking at all of that, licensed may be a little different but still concerned. Definitely watch before buy.

• OkapiOkapi Member Posts: 627

As a huge horror movie fan I'll buy any licensed chapter because I want to see more of them. The people want Pinhead Behaviour.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 1,584

Oh yea fair point mate. I just bought him through the store because I wanted the extra hand.

I hope he can be bought by shards but maybe not.

• SmokePotionSmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
    edited May 2019

he is guaranteed to get nerfed down to Meh

But his power smells really fun.

so yeah, probably. i try to get all the killers.

• drekin7979drekin7979 Member Posts: 94

If they put Jaws, Chief Brody and an Amity Island map in, I would happily pay the price of the full game 😉

• OkapiOkapi Member Posts: 627

Now I want to see a great white shark flip-flopping across a cornfield.

• lasombra1979lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Honestly, this may be the first DLC I do not buy. I am not a huge fan of the franchise so I may skip this one.

• MinusTheBillieMinusTheBillie Member Posts: 346

Definitely getting this DLC, but really on the fence about the power. It's like Pigs stealth with Michael's stalk. Makes me feel like it's not only recycling, it's making the other two lose some of their uniqueness. Might end up being awesome, but I'm not 100% sold just yet.

• SythalinSythalin Member Posts: 280

Buy? Hell no. I have enough shards built up for the next 3 releases. I stopped giving these guys money long ago after the shitshow the latest 5 or 6 patches have been.

• KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 948

Hell no. I’m not going to spend even a penny on this crappy game, until they fix the bugs. No footstep sounds at all? Are you freakin’ kidding? Both the devs and QA must be absolutely deaf in order for this to have gone out. Pitiful

• TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 5,453

I'm to worried to buy, because of how the devs behaved in the past.

I really like playing with Mike, and love stealth killers. But the devs keep overreacting when survivors complain.

• benzosbenzos Member Posts: 178

of course i'll buy it. i support and play the games i like. once i dont like it anymore then i leave. STILL HERE!

• CardgreyCardgrey Member Posts: 1,235

Probably I like this game way too much...

• NoShinyPonyNoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,403

I've bought every DLC so far and I'm also going to buy this one. With all the problems we currently have, I still love this game.

• VexTheHexVexTheHex Member Posts: 331

I probably will. I've gotten mileage out of all of the DLC as I spent time playing as Hag, Clown, Myers, Legion, Pig, and Spirit for Killers. I bought Leatherface more for his perks, hate the game play on either side of it. Plague is one I haven't used much of though, same with Freddy... though I used Quinton for awhile.

Ghost sounds kind of fun with the peeking. You can watch your waifus and husbandos fix gens.

• MewMew Member Posts: 778

Possibly, not sure how his power will play out (it can be changed) and how his perks are.

• douggie123douggie123 Member Posts: 739
  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Yup, buy all them DLC-s. For all its faults, the game is still a lot of fun, devs do a lot of good stuff and keep working on it. A few bucks is a ridiculously low price to show some support. Yeah I'll buy Ghostface DLC, even though I find the Scream movies terrible.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,920

High chance of a no.

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 985

I always buy dlc that I can't buy with shards and this killer is no exception besides from what his power is said to be and that new TR perk I can have a lot of fun with him.

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

In a couple of months after release they will replace his weapon with a butter knife, give him a limp and block the eye holes of his mask to make him more balanced and fun.

So no, I don't think I will buy any more killers for a while.

This discussion has been closed.